Dallas teen missing since 2010 was mistakenly deported

So they were deporting her and she didn't say anything to stop them?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

indifferent.gif

She told them the wrong name, which probably shot her credibility in the foot. Blunder across the board on this one...embarrassment

indifferent.gif
I assume she said "I'm not really this person" but at that point who would believe her. Its everyones fault but most of it falls on the police.

And the Colombian government detained her and is still keeping her? And the US Embassy STILL hasn't gotten her out yet? The hell is going on?

Originally Posted by mugzbo

And the Colombian government detained her and is still keeping her? And the US Embassy STILL hasn't gotten her out yet? The hell is going on?
seriously wth is going on? she probably did some crazy *%!* in columbia

Originally Posted by Antidope

indifferent.gif
I assume she said "I'm not really this person" but at that point who would believe her. Its everyones fault but most of it falls on the police.
Well, they should have believed her, they had her prints. The least they could have done was check her story by calling her home town and checking with local police. That is an embarrassing, stupid mistake made on their part.

i don't even...

granted she brought it on herself but, really?

Texas Law Enforcement is a joke, bunch of bum !%$ cops down here, and so are those ICE agents.
laugh.gif

But why didn't she say anything though? Pretty much her fault. Dumb broad.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

They send you to Arizona imigration detention center ASAP
You'll spend maybe 3 to 6 months in jail sometimes just by forgetting your id
Or some ridicules event

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

When she got to Colombia, those officials knew damn well that girl wasn't Colombian and made her work and are not releasing her till this day?

I don't even know who to be mad at. But you really can't be mad at the girl too much, she was only 14. I'm certain she opened her mouth and told her real name and status once she saw that they were really gonna deport her @%+. But they never investigated? At least check to see if the name exists? Wow.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

texas is the new ohio

Let's see,

There's 2 news articles from Texas posted in the first page of NT, and one NT'er says it's the new Ohio, I could easily find +3 dumb things that happened in another state today, but is it thread worthy? No.

Back
Top Bottom