DALLAS WEEK!!!

Who's ready for Sunday night?!
bb8269113f08215fe164500ae2451ee421f89493.jpg

lol at the shirt.

i think it will be a pretty good game..can't vouch for the Cowboys but from what I've heard their o-line is pretty banged up..

as far as the Skins, our defense has looked average at times but also really good at times..if the common goal this past offseason/pre-season was any indication, I don't see why we can't create more turnovers..

we definitely showed we cannot run the football at all yet, but McNabb/Grossman have been getting all the time in the world to throw the ball..Trent Williams is a big question mark for now
sick.gif

lol at the shirt.

i think it will be a pretty good game..can't vouch for the Cowboys but from what I've heard their o-line is pretty banged up..

as far as the Skins, our defense has looked average at times but also really good at times..if the common goal this past offseason/pre-season was any indication, I don't see why we can't create more turnovers..

we definitely showed we cannot run the football at all yet, but McNabb/Grossman have been getting all the time in the world to throw the ball..Trent Williams is a big question mark for now
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

can someone tell me why their are so many cowboys fans in the DC area?

There are plenty of reasons... some are band wagoners, some are children of band wagoners, some people just hate the ******** so they chose the rival team... some are the children of people who lived in DC when the ******** didn't sign Black ballplayers...

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

There are plenty of reasons... some are band wagoners, some are children of band wagoners, some people just hate the ******** so they chose the rival team... some are the children of people who lived in DC when the ******** didn't sign Black ballplayers...

^^^ co-sign on that band wagoners reason smh. Cowboy fans are more annoying than the actual team. Skins for life. OP Where can I get that shirt?

^^^ co-sign on that band wagoners reason smh. Cowboy fans are more annoying than the actual team. Skins for life. OP Where can I get that shirt?

RamZs8906 wrote:

ryair max 1 wrote:

There are plenty of reasons... some are band wagoners, some are children of band wagoners, some people just hate the ******** so they chose the rival team... some are the children of people who lived in DC when the ******** didn't sign Black ballplayers...

Exactly what I hear every time when I meet a cowboy fan, "My entire family were Cowboys fans when they were "America's" team in 90's. So it was natural for me to become a Cowboy fan". My response: Soooooo, you know that means you and your family are a bunch of hop-ons?
eyes.gif

RamZs8906 wrote:

ryair max 1 wrote:

There are plenty of reasons... some are band wagoners, some are children of band wagoners, some people just hate the ******** so they chose the rival team... some are the children of people who lived in DC when the ******** didn't sign Black ballplayers...

Exactly what I hear every time when I meet a cowboy fan, "My entire family were Cowboys fans when they were "America's" team in 90's. So it was natural for me to become a Cowboy fan". My response: Soooooo, you know that means you and your family are a bunch of hop-ons?
eyes.gif

I am SO glad someone blew the spot on these Cowboys "fans".I haven't been a Skins fan since that +$+#+$+% season with that one QB (who shall remain nameless),but these Cowboys "fans" annoy the $%$% out of me and have been for YEARS (YES YOU GRANDMA!).They don't even have a legitimate reason to root for them!
"America's team"????....
Give me a +*#%@#% break.
The ******** fit the criteria for that title more than the Cowboys do,but that's another discussion.

I am SO glad someone blew the spot on these Cowboys "fans".I haven't been a Skins fan since that +$+#+$+% season with that one QB (who shall remain nameless),but these Cowboys "fans" annoy the $%$% out of me and have been for YEARS (YES YOU GRANDMA!).They don't even have a legitimate reason to root for them!
"America's team"????....
Give me a +*#%@#% break.
The ******** fit the criteria for that title more than the Cowboys do,but that's another discussion.

"America's team"????....
Give me a +*#%@#% break.

Sorry champ but anytime you lose to a winless Detroit Lions team that automatically takes you out of the discussion for even being considered America's Team......................EVER.  Besides, the Cowboys have 5 Super Bowl victories while the Skins have a measly 3...........5>3.

"America's team"????....
Give me a +*#%@#% break.

Sorry champ but anytime you lose to a winless Detroit Lions team that automatically takes you out of the discussion for even being considered America's Team......................EVER.  Besides, the Cowboys have 5 Super Bowl victories while the Skins have a measly 3...........5>3.

laugh.gif
I hear you,but I was going a little deeper than just Football with that.That's why I said "but that's another discussion".

laugh.gif
I hear you,but I was going a little deeper than just Football with that.That's why I said "but that's another discussion".

Cowboys are still buns and will be watching someone else play in the super bowl in their own city

Back
Top Bottom