Dallas x Most Wanted meet Up

This is a roll call for the Dallas x Most Wanted meet up. Roll through and meet some NT/sneaker heads, politic, and check out a new store on the block.

Saturday, April 5, 2008
5pm-8pm
Most Wanted
515 E Irving Blvd.
Irving, TX 75060
www.myspace.com/mostwantedtexas

From Dallas/Loop 12
West on Irving Blvd past Nursery, on the right (just past Fiesta and Latino Travel)

From Irving
East on 2nd Ave
Left on Lucille St.
Once at Irving Blvd., the store is just to your left across the street
alien.gif

you guys can also discuss who be in the caravan to San Antonio the following weekend for sneaks up 2.
tongue.gif

Of course, homes. If anyone can send some flyers, Dead Stock would be willing to pass them out.

darren should have some flyers at adikt within the next 1 or 2 days...Thanks Juan

I might drop in........ would've been better if it was next week since that's pay week but
grin.gif
what can you do.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I might drop in........ would've been better if it was next week since that's pay week but
grin.gif
what can you do.

I was thinking the same thing.

For all those wanting a meetup next week, why don't you all come down with the DEADSTOKK crew to San Antonio for the Sneaksup Show. That paycheck will comeall long way with dollar raffels and then some.

grin.gif
what can you do.

Everyone's going to be in San Antonio for Sneaks Up 2. Roll thru anyway and build.

Originally Posted by T21D

For all those wanting a meetup next week, why don't you all come down with the DEADSTOCK crew to San Antonio for the Sneaksup Show. That paycheck will come all long way with dollar raffels and then some.

Right right. We can organize and old school convoy, good buddy. In case any one needs to know, Most Wanted carries Thug Boss, Crooks and Castles, theHundreds, Triumvir, 10 Deep, Imaginary Kingdom, Evisu, Nudie Jeans, Kid Robot, Alife, In4mation, Fresh Jive, Akomplice, Triko, N4e1, JB Classic, Adidas,Greedy Genius, and Puma.
pimp.gif

i'll see what's on the agenda for tomorrow. but i def wanna make it out, weather should be nice too!

I didn't make it out there so how was it? Big turnout?
It was tight! Decent turnout....About 15-20 while I was there. A lot of chillin...The owner of the shop had some authentico tacos to munch on, sopeople were just chillin, eatin, lookin at all the goods in the shop and talkin face-to-face about the most recent news in within the community. Also got someinfo on the kixpo coming up this summer.

Thanks to Mike and fam from Most Wanted for hosting this first of hopefully many Dallas Meet Ups.
MW put it down with the tacos and drinks, thanks Terry! The sale was nice, too. 50% off Crooks and Castles fitteds!!
pimp.gif

Thanks to everyone that took time out of their busy schedules to come out to hang with us and check out the store. Chauncey aka SneakKing and his wifeLaura--good peoples! Sneakeraddict101 repped GP and killed it with those Dr. Feel Goods! Jillian for coppin some Destroyer Dunks! Jamica--sorry if Imisspelled--rolled through. Thanks, Homie.
There was KIXPO O.G's too. Yall know what's up, thanks.
If anyone decides to go to SA Sneaks Up 2, let us know so we can mob deep like Havoc!

BTW: KIXPO July 26, 2008!!!!!

sup dallas/deadstock fam....
hope to see all the familiar and new faces from last yrs sneaksup and houston summit get togethers at this years sneaksup2!

4 more days!

Sneaksup fam.
-aris

Originally Posted by odomc1ty

sup dallas/deadstock fam....
hope to see all the familiar and new faces from last yrs sneaksup and houston summit get togethers at this years sneaksup2!

4 more days!

Sneaksup fam.
-aris

No doubt, Dead Stock in the building!!

Back
Top Bottom