Dam I feel like I just got B*****vol. SUBWAY

I really feel like I just got owned, I swore if I can rewind the last 10 minutes I woulda bugged the hell out
I just came back from subway around my way that closes at 9pm, I showed up at 8:32pm, there's 3 customers in front of me and as soon as I walk in he'slike "Im sorry sir we are closed"

Im like ?, so I walk towards the mirror and see all the meat there and point out chicken terryaki and Im like "its there chicken terryaki" and hesaid Im sorry sir we close at 9, Im like its 8:30 though then he kept repeating Im sorry sir we are closed (they didnt speak much english), then Im like"you know you gotta lock the doors right" and he repeated himself again, and iunno but mind you everyone in the restaruant was korean including thecustomers so it felt like there was some favoritism, like its open for them but closed for me? dude just pulled out a loaf of bread and was preparing asandwhich so Im like "They just got here also why is it closed for me?", again he repeated himself at that point Im just standing there for 30seconds wondering wether I should just flip the +@!+ out in this subway or just bounce, I bounced
tired.gif

On the way back in the car Im like +@!+ I shoulda raised hell, I swore if I can go back I would have left there with a sandwhich
Im real pissed for some reason, and realll hungry too
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

wasnt worth your time even tho thats messed up.nvm me lol i was thinking about another place

i would have burned that %*#@% to the ground for my $5 Italian BMT on jalapeno bread smh at you.......

Subway is lame anyways (Its really great actually but you know Im just tryna make it seem like its not that bad
wink.gif
) but yea there was definately some sort offavoritism there and its unfortunate

Since you said it was all Koreans in there, maybe they were closed but dude was just making some last min sandwhiches for his boys.
nerd.gif

the exact same thing happened to me at McDonalds. Damn mexican lady closed the damn doors at 10:45, when i know for a fact it shouldnt close until 11:00. oleracist @++@#

most fastfood restaurants i go to a indian person owns it, they be hella shady too not putting enough meat or w.e. but like all subway i know indian peopleowns or work there

man bump wiling out i would got PAID! thats what cell phone cams are for i would have documented the time and the posted closing time and the customers and howthey were all korean and then recorded old boy telling me i couldnt get a sub at 8:30 while the people who happen to be the same race as him are currentlygetting a sandwhich taken that %*!$ to the local news and sued subway for racist practices. that %*!$ worked at denny's without a cell cam dont get mad getPAID.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

the exact same thing happened to me at McDonalds. Damn mexican lady closed the damn doors at 10:45, when i know for a fact it shouldnt close until 11:00. ole racist @++@#

indifferent.gif
think that might just be someone who works at a fast food placeand wants to get outta there early?

But like someone said, coulda been hookin up their boys or fam or something. I know everyone who has worked fast food/retail has tried to get out a coupleminutes early. When I waited tables and people came in with 5 minutes before I would leave I used to get
mad.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Since you said it was all Koreans in there, maybe they were closed but dude was just making some last min sandwhiches for his boys.
nerd.gif

Thats what it sounds like to me. But he could have told him earlier instead of having him wait in line all that damn time.

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Cliffnotes?
crank went to subway
they were closed
hes still hungary

Crank is a country??

hungary.jpg
crank went to a korean subway in hungary and he's still hungry bc they're racist.

(btw I saw you fuming as you walked back to your car, I walked in and they made me a sandwich. I'm Korean btw)

Back
Top Bottom