Dam I feel like I just got B*****vol. SUBWAY

I woulda got the BBB on those racists.
Or I woulda pretended like I was calling the police
but they woulda made you a damn good sandwhich then

For those of you who don't know what the BBB is...

http://www.bbb.org/

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone make a gif asap

how does it feel to be on the other end crank? huh!
roll.gif
roll.gif

but nah bo for real u should have flipped out man come on...

I hate the feeling 10 minutes later when you re-think it and your just like "dam I got herbed"

Im going back tomorrow at the same exact time btw, Im causing havoc

- Tell them you want to order a party tray for tomorrow night.
- Tell them you'll pick it up at 8:30pm...cause them some trouble...

"I thought you guys close around this time"
grin.gif

Most the Subways I've been to they hardly speak English. But they know the menu. But one time I was on the way home from snowboarding starving and I see asign for subway and I wanted it. So we went and they said they were out of bread and they are only making wraps. WTH?
mad.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
had to drive 30 more mins to the next one.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by ericberry14

the exact same thing happened to me at McDonalds. Damn mexican lady closed the damn doors at 10:45, when i know for a fact it shouldnt close until 11:00. ole racist @++@#

indifferent.gif
think that might just be someone who works at a fast food place and wants to get outta there early?

But like someone said, coulda been hookin up their boys or fam or something. I know everyone who has worked fast food/retail has tried to get out a couple minutes early. When I waited tables and people came in with 5 minutes before I would leave I used to get
mad.gif
i dont give a #!+* if she wants to leave early. that @!%%! had better not be tryna do that !$** at my expense. i just wanted my *@%!+% sweet tea& fries. but no that dumb @!%%! wanted to leave, she @#$!+$@ gets paid to work there.

DAmn man LOL, Thats some BS, but even in hindsight, you did the right thing cause....welll you gonna lose no matter what. whether it be, by the Cops, the cops,or the cops coming to pick you up.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Most the Subways I've been to they hardly speak English. But they know the menu. But one time I was on the way home from snowboarding starving and I see a sign for subway and I wanted it. So we went and they said they were out of bread and they are only making wraps. WTH?
mad.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif

tired.gif
This reminds me of the time when KFC ran out of chicken and it was like1 PM still. Hopefully that manager got fired real talk. That don't make no damn sense.

The Somali NTer wrote:
Go back tomorrow, put in an order for about 8 of the $5 footlongs, and right before you pay - leave.

Don't be stupid Crank, you'll get locked up in a heartbeat listening to these dudes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Atleast you didn't waste your money on some loosey Subway.
What I'm sayin'...the reason you left was not good at all, but the point is you left. That's all there is to it, go to Quizno'snext time.

the only thing good at subway is the baked lays.. they are the worst franchise on the face of the earth.

Even if he was hooking up his friend or family what not, still shady. How hard is it to make 1 sub for 1 customer and it doesn't take that much timeanyway.

laugh.gif

thats why i dont bother w/ most spots unless it's a good hour or 2 before they're supposed to be closed
the pizza shop i live above puts closing at 10pm on their flyers.. but they put all the food away at like 830 or whenever it gets empty..and that's usuallywhen i get hungry too
smh.gif

tired.gif
This reminds me of the time when KFC ran out of chicken and it was like 1 PM still. Hopefully that manager got fired real talk. That don't make no damn sense.

That happened to me too. Went in there and asked for an order of Popcorn Chicken
and the lady at the counter said they were out of chicken

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

Go back tomorrow, put in an order for about 8 of the $5 footlongs, and right before you pay - leave.
ohwell.gif
I ain't gonna front, this sounds like something Iwould do, call it childish but it's about sending a message; not just for Crank but for future customers like himself
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]

Calm down doggy
laugh.gif
its just a sandwich. No point in going back to start @$#, don't sink to their level son.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Most the Subways I've been to they hardly speak English. But they know the menu. But one time I was on the way home from snowboarding starving and I see a sign for subway and I wanted it. So we went and they said they were out of bread and they are only making wraps. WTH?
mad.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif

tired.gif
This reminds me of the time when KFC ran out of chicken and it was like 1 PM still. Hopefully that manager got fired real talk. That don't make no damn sense. lol, same thing happen to me dudes really ran out of chicken.

Back
Top Bottom