Dam I feel like I just got B*****vol. SUBWAY

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

Go back tomorrow, put in an order for about 8 of the $5 footlongs, and right before you pay - leave.
sounds good to me

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

well yea I did go back today at the same 8:30pm time and they served me, I brought it up while they were wrapping up my sandwich and they looked shook as hell, I ended up leaving without buying the sandwich, theres a video also but Im too lazy to upload
While that isn't an example of taking the high road, I'd say it was a good call.

Did you think that they might have been shook because they recognized you and had no idea what you had planned? After all, you were video recording them.

I'm puzzled as to why people would say this is racism.

Don't get me wrong, it could've been, but let's not meander to the Racism card.

I had a couple friends that worked for Subway, and a reason, I think, that they didn't serve you was because they closed the register early. My friendssometimes closed the register early to start counting the money and getting out of there asap. Those customers you saw could have been getting their sandwichesfor free.

I don't know how you handled it, but I hope it was done in a calm manner.

well yea I did go back today at the same 8:30pm time and they served me, I brought it up while they were wrapping up my sandwich and they looked shook as hell, I ended up leaving without buying the sandwich, theres a video also but Im too lazy to upload

AKA you brought it up nicely, they weren't shook, just didn't know what you were talking about because you are just one of hundreds of customers.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

I should record it
record what ? You politely asking why they closed early ?

I went to subway for lunch, just got back, here ya go.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tagged pics or ****
indifferent.gif
If this is real we are about to have a newest NT millionaire
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
lawsuit FTW

Do I see a bug?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

come on crank that story sounds like its mad fabricated and dripping with ducksauce

Back
Top Bottom