Reaction score
[h1]This Is Ryan Seacrest ... for Only $15 Million a Year[/h1]

PopEater

posted: 19 HOURS 9 MINUTES AGO

comments: 259

filed under: TV News

PrintShare

Text SizeAAA

Ryan Seacrest signed a deal worth $45 million over three years to continue his hosting duties on 'American Idol.'

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Seacrest will receive $15 million a year for his services, which more than triples his previous salary -- believed to be less than $5 million.

1247486809734.JPEG

Neither Seacrest, nor CKX -- the company that owns the 'Idol' runner 19 Entertainment -- would comment on the deal.

Seacrest isn't the only one receiving a raise. Judge Simon Cowell has reportedly hammered out a deal that would earn him $100 million a year to appear on the show, while fellow judges Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Kara DioGuardi are negotiating new contracts.

Filthy......
sick.gif

is it wrong that this makes me sick to my stomach..... I heard theres going to be massive cuts in production and lot of family people are going to get laid offwhile you have ryan seacrest and simon cowell who are bachelors making hell've lot of money then what they deserve. I heard there offering simon cowell 140million a season for a about 8 hours of work a week, I understand somone like oprah who runs an empire but what is simon cowells worth? is'nt he the onethat saturated the music industry with terrible non-talented boy and girl groups a few years back in the UK and he has the gull to critic singers that theycant pull off a whitney houston song..PLEASE....... then you have seacrest the celebrity kiss @+% thats a terrible interviewer and host and actually thinks hismonologue is amzing making 3 times what he made last year. GOD, im in my second year of university and have taken all my medical school prereqs, put in acoup[e more years of schooling to become a surgeron but only to earn what ryan seacrest makes in one episode being a douche.

Originally Posted by slickballa23

is it wrong that this makes me sick to my stomach..... I heard theres going to be massive cuts in production and lot of family people are going to get laid off while you have ryan seacrest and simon cowell who are bachelors making hell've lot of money then what they deserve. I heard there offering simon cowell 140 million a season for a about 8 hours of work a week, I understand somone like oprah who runs an empire but what is simon cowells worth? is'nt he the one that saturated the music industry with terrible non-talented boy and girl groups a few years back in the UK and he has the gull to critic singers that they cant pull off a whitney houston song..PLEASE....... then you have seacrest the celebrity kiss @+% thats a terrible interviewer and host and actually thinks his monologue is amzing making 3 times what he made last year. GOD, im in my second year of university and have taken all my medical school prereqs, put in a coup[e more years of schooling to become a surgeron but only to earn what ryan seacrest makes in one episode being a douche.

laugh.gif

Cant knock his hustle. Dont hate the player hate the game.

Originally Posted by slickballa23

is it wrong that this makes me sick to my stomach..... I heard theres going to be massive cuts in production and lot of family people are going to get laid off while you have ryan seacrest and simon cowell who are bachelors making hell've lot of money then what they deserve. I heard there offering simon cowell 140 million a season for a about 8 hours of work a week, I understand somone like oprah who runs an empire but what is simon cowells worth? is'nt he the one that saturated the music industry with terrible non-talented boy and girl groups a few years back in the UK and he has the gull to critic singers that they cant pull off a whitney houston song..PLEASE....... then you have seacrest the celebrity kiss @+% thats a terrible interviewer and host and actually thinks his monologue is amzing making 3 times what he made last year. GOD, im in my second year of university and have taken all my medical school prereqs, put in a coup[e more years of schooling to become a surgeron but only to earn what ryan seacrest makes in one episode being a douche.
d6f3613c44f4435842ca9ae2889a371c7dae6f32.jpg

^ I hate when people think like that. If you can't see how wrong this is, then idk what to say. This is pretty disgusting, considering our country'seconomic crisis.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

^ I hate when people think like that. If you can't see how wrong this is, then idk what to say. This is pretty disgusting, considering our country's economic crisis.

I never said it was ok. Most of the world's wealth is owned by a small fraction of it's population and more often that not the harder you workdoesn't mean the more you make.

He's mad

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

^ I hate when people think like that. If you can't see how wrong this is, then idk what to say. This is pretty disgusting, considering our country's economic crisis.
Real talk, who are you to worry about what another man makes? Its nobodies business. If dude is caking let him cake.

they can get alll the money they want...its not my money and i would happily change paychecks if offered. so how can i say they makin too much? "CantKnock The Hustle"

"Fair Marke Value"

If you dont like that he's making that much money, stop watching the show. As long as people still watch, the empty suits will continue to offer him a lotof money because of the success of the show.

Dont hate a man because someones willing to offer him a lot of money. Hate the man who offered it, not accepted it
smh.gif

America is somethin else

i cant even be mad at them though, we would all take in in that same position

Back
Top Bottom