damn, I got a project due... VOL. SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

School is closed due to a huge snow storm going down....(Fort Collins, CO)
I had a huge project due, now I can perfect it cause I procrastinated until the last second
pimp.gif

On a side note, I still have my summer tires on my car. Guess I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.
tired.gif

20091028131322.jpg

20091028131223p.jpg

Snow days was one of the few things that I liked about living in Mich..

ay, the worst was those nights where I thought a snow day was pretty much a gurantee, soo I stay up all night playin Madden.......then next thing you know, Idont get a snow day!

or even worse was when I procrastinate on a project or studying cuz I think I have an extra day, then I dont even get a snow day!

No matter how hard it snows up here there will not be a snow day. Its become accepted that we'll usually get about 5" of snow and keep it moving.Class was only canceled once during the last 12 years because of snow. Horrible blizzard on V-Day 2007.

college classes never get cancelled for snow...at most 8 oclocks get cancelled cuz its still a lil dark and icey when people are getting up

for me whenever something like this happened, whether it be a project or a re-test, any second chance for that matter, i always tell myself, "gonnastudy/work extra this time around
pimp.gif
" and eventually end up doing even worse
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and man, even if i had my winter tires on, i still wouldnt go out. to hell with that

Back
Top Bottom