Damn man, anyone have to deal with a suicidal person?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

My bro-in-law was suicidal dude was alot of pressure.
They never let him see his daughter, his family was giving him the cold shoulder, his wife filed for divorce, and he lost his job. He couldn't take it so he grabbed his gun...well you know the rest
6 years go by and I still wonder why he did it....May 23,2003 damn I miss you bro
frown.gif

I went to his grave last Saturday after about 5 years of not going...I just broke down I was tryin to talk to him but I didn't hear no one talking back so I just lost it and sat there for 3 hours...talking waiting to hear him say "It's cool bro I'm okay don't worry about me anymore."

Last thing he ever told me was "You goin' to buy me another Gatorade fat boy!"...sure enough before I left I went to my car and left the Gatorade right there for him.
frown.gif
tired.gif
I'm extremely sorry to hear that.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by yep617

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by yep617

i deal with them all the time, the best advice i can give you is tell her to seek professional help. Are you positive she literally has no insurance? Did she not end up going to the hospital after taking the pills?

Yeah I'm positive, she actually took all the pills and then luckily she woke up in the morning, I guess somebody is looking over her.
well as long as she is not acutely suicidal anymore, it would make sense that she see a therapist or counselor on an outpatient basis. You said her parents had money. Hopefully they wouldnt mind footing the bill for a little while. Thats the direction i would explore.
I swear to God, NT be coming through. I was just thinking that she doesn't want her parents to know. That's why she came to my homeboy. But yeah push comes to shove, we are going to tell her parents.Too much pride, gets you nowhere in life. I just don't want my homeboy to go on losing his wife. That would devastate him and hurt me in the process. Thanks alot man.
As others have said kindness and understanding is key. Talk to her about it first, and get her on board with the idea. Its not usually a goodidea to go behind a persons back in this situation, unless it is absolutely necessary. And you're on point with what you said about pride. Good luck.

Originally Posted by solefood229

From my experience most females never go through with it, they just take some pills and call 911, but dudes on the other
Hand are a different story
I had this girl tell today she plans on killing herself within 6 years....Last year she crashed her car into a semi on purpose, but failed due tothe angle......

Back
Top Bottom