Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

cant wait for both of those
Code:
 TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay AreaBOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18415510650707408

umm...

the blk/yellow/green "tech challenge" looking ones are in champs sports....seriously....!

been there for almost two weeks now
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella [email protected]

There are AM Lights in the fall Urban catalog, BTW
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

gosh they really killed the US pair with that leather....AM are not ment to have Leather on them
Houston > You​

bump.

need more info. on the release date for these...anyone?
or maybe i missed it going through the post...

'Nescia mens hominum fati sortisque futurae
et servare modum rebus sublata secundis!'
--The Aeneid ( X.501-2 )

:wow:
eek.gif
Goooooooooonies​

I guess Im the only one who likes the "Tech Challenge" color.
I dont like the leather, but Ill cop when the toebox is mesh.

And of course the other 2 are bomb.
Looking for XIV Indiglo & XI's. Sz.9
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

Quote:
Did anyone else realize the mesh pair is different from the leather pair. look just above the midsoles the lines are different.
xl315827013.jpg
tinfl_amlight_flash_w.JPG
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

good observation brunotattaglia ... i had to look at my pair to verify eh...
I'm in and i'm out...

Whats some Euro sites I can order these?
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

^ Are you sure the teal ones are dropping here. Im hearing they are going are a SIZE UK exclusive.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Back
Top Bottom