[| -- Damn Ray Ray I'd like a Pair of HOH's this way too (PIC) -- |]

I don't listen to a lot of r&b, but based off of the crap my wife played for me on the radio last week - Drake's unoriginal dime-a-dozen,flavor-of-the-month hit - I wasn't impressed. Just sounds like every other song out there with a catchy tune and lyrics objectifying and/or demeaningwomen.

ayo - is it possible for a male r&b artist to have a hit song on the radio that doesn't diss chicks? is that beyond the realm of talent or ability inthat genre? eh, whats the point of complaining? Drake probably doesn't even write his own songs and is probably just another cog or tool in a mechanicalsystem of profit-driven hit-making... who's buying this crap, anyway?

But yeah, Ray's kicks are always fire!

Nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by Gordonson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And
smh.gif
at the haters...Ya'll mad?

nah.
drake is a fruit. it looks like anyone these days can make a hit record. and LOL, u listen to drake??

wow, what a manly man bumping drake, an "artist" making music for females

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

drake in a few months= what soulja trash boy is now

you are super hatin on drake ha dont get mad cuz he got his P.E.s and obviously you listening to his $*+% for the females and not the hard $@#
he be spitin

Drizzy got the 8's...I gotta start looking around Mass for the shoes Ray Allen is suppost to leave around town

I've always been a huge fan of those 8's... any green-based jordan is cool in my book (not that many to choose from unfortunately).

Drake on the other hand... ehhhh.

I liked Drakes Album... had like 8 songs on it and they all was cool.. yall hater really need to chill. its not a good look

drake in a few months= what soulja trash boy is now

Unfortunately....not to that extreme but yes people are already starting to get tired to his "hits"....his mixtapes are fire yes, but don'tforget that most people don't have access to bootlegs and what not.......

Drake is talented...but he's required to make the Execs some $$ first before he can spit for real on tracks

Originally Posted by wharris92020

I liked Drakes Album... had like 8 songs on it and they all was cool.. yall hater really need to chill. its not a good look

so because you like Drake..and someone else doesn't..that automatically means they're "hatin" huh!?
roll.gif
Please. That's some of the most flawed logic I've ever heard.

I guess it's because Drake has money right?
alien.gif
Don't most celebsand sports players? Objectively speaking, just because you and others like Drake doesn't mean the whole world has to..Michael Jordan has money too...Iguess we all hate on Jordan by buying his kicks.
laugh.gif
Money has nothing todo with it. The man makes the money, money doesn't make the man...it's just that the dude is wack to some others...and for the record I don't hateDrake..just don't understand why some of ya'll get all emotional over petty disagreeements in opinion.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom