[| -- Damn Ray Ray I'd like a Pair of HOH's this way too (PIC) -- |]

Why does everyone hate on drake? lol everyone is entitled to there opinion but i dont see where this misplaced hate is coming from.

indifferent.gif
plenty of those pairs out there

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by Gordonson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And
smh.gif
at the haters...Ya'll mad?

nah.
drake is a fruit. it looks like anyone these days can make a hit record. and LOL, u listen to drake??

wow, what a manly man bumping drake, an "artist" making music for females

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

drake in a few months= what soulja trash boy is now

dude you are officially a joke
due nike talk a favor and log out and stay out
its people like you that make jordan brand forum trash

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And
smh.gif

nah.
drake is a fruit. it looks like anyone these days can make a hit record. and LOL, u listen to drake??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Name a rapper that doesn't make a song or 2 for females.

Not even tryin to be a stan but soulja boy? really?

Nice VIIIs, hated the way that release went down at HOH, probably why I stopped going there.

Originally Posted by smidaman3991

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And
smh.gif

nah.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude you are officially a joke
due nike talk a favor and log out and stay out
its people like you that make jordan brand forum trash

QFT.

Man I always wanted those, to wear of course. Oh yeah, and if the Ladies like Drake so do I
devil.gif

kicks are fire. as for drake, all i have to say is....reciting rhymes off your blackberry on funkflex's radio show and pausin every 3-5 bars aintfreestylin at all!!! get ya bars up!!! all i really gotta say is yall should be messin with rapper pooh and phonte! them dudes are spitters! and mess with somewestcoast music too..specifically diz gibran, pac div and dom kennedy! along with ohno, roc c, madlib, dudley perkins(declaime), med, epsilon project,leadership, dilated peoples and myself! yeah i said!

Originally Posted by astroox805

kicks are fire. as for drake, all i have to say is....reciting rhymes off your blackberry on funkflex's radio show and pausin every 3-5 bars aint freestylin at all!!! get ya bars up!!! all i really gotta say is yall should be messin with rapper pooh and phonte! them dudes are spitters! and mess with some westcoast music too..specifically diz gibran, pac div and dom kennedy! along with ohno, roc c, madlib, dudley perkins(declaime), med, epsilon project, leadership, dilated peoples and myself! yeah i said!

WORD AAP

Dudes on here are corny..."Ya'll Mad?"
laugh.gif
yet over some dude that not that long ago turned into a celebrity..rolleyes

Anyways, those VIII's are cool. I like em', but I've never been a huge fan of other players PE Jordans...but there are some exceptions though.
grin.gif

People just hating on Drake because he makes money now. Everyone has haters, but I don't get the point in saying it here lmao. He definitely doesn'tcare now and won't care ever, as he is making more money than probably everyone on this site. Smh at all of the haters. Those 8z are fire though.

Back
Top Bottom