DANJA is such a monster

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

kept timbaland alive

word cause danja should've gotten the producer credits for JT album and timbo the co producer

ohwell.gif
I feel sorry for dude though in a way cuz all of the stuff he has doneby himself as of recently has flopped (the duran duran album he produced, "Hurt" by T.I. and simple plans first single) it's a shame cuz thebeats were crazy but the marketing for the songs was terrible. dude is still caking though
pimp.gif

the "migrate" track he produced for mariah is fire though, there is no way that will flop.

Dudes are barely catching Danja? Me and Pusha been tryyyyyyyna tell you dudes this man is the truth.

Mr. Handz been concocting all of the hits while Tim was the frontman....

And to those who wanna know which person is Danja in the vid...freeze the vid @ 0:21-0:22. That's your boy.

Here I am...
laugh.gif

Saw this video on The Thomas Crown Chronicles a couple days ago. Shouts out to my dude Josh who runs that site. Best blog on the net.

Not much needs to be said bout Danja, though. The man is a monster...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And for the record, I been talkin' with Cali Stylz bout some things...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Dudes are barely catching Danja? Me and Pusha been tryyyyyyyna tell you dudes this man is the truth.

Mr. Handz been concocting all of the hits while Tim was the frontman....

And to those who wanna know which person is Danja in the vid...freeze the vid @ 0:21-0:22. That's your boy.

Man, Timbaland has been one of my favorite producers for a LONG time...I guess Danja was really my favorite the whole time.
laugh.gif
I always did think that "Hurt" by T.I was a bangin beat but Ididn't know it was Danja. The stuff he did on Danity Kane's album was hot as hell too. Dude is nice. If ya'll are saying he did all of the work onJT's cd then this dude is def a monster.

I'm a fan. Who are the dudes in the vid, excuse m ignorance. Is this beat goin to someone good I hope?

I still think "Tell Em I Said That" off the last T.I. joint was probably the dopest beat of last year.

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

kept timbaland alive
Calm down dude.

Why ya'll think Timbaland is a nobody without Danja?

he not a nobody...but at some point you gon need that inspiration and a younger dude gon come up and the vet gon be like
eek.gif
...so you know how that go

Back
Top Bottom