Dating a stripper???

Ok NT here the deal. Some of you may recall I made a thread about 2months ago about me "loving for the weekend". Well, I started dating that same woman. Nothing serious though. I.would see her about once every 2 weeks. So we're texting back and forth and she tells me she started dancing again. I remember when we first started talking she said something about her dancing before, but I just shoved it to the back of my mind, didnt give it a second thought. I didnt care too much about her dancing again cause im a pretty open minded guy.

I decided to check her at the SClub today to see her pole skillz. So im sitting by the bar with a glass of henny and she gets on stage. Had on some red see thru joint. She started her routine, took the top off and for some reason I just got disgusted. Im looking around and errr body else looking at those D's. Im not the jealous type but im pretty possesive, so the thought of that rack and body being visible to other dudes, old nasty mofos, just made me sick. And the thought she gotta touch these dudes had my mind all F'd up. I didnt even throw her no $. After she was done she came and sat next to me. Said why I aint tip. I told her I.dont tip unless I see the P, which is my standard regardless of who it is (full nude clubs). She goes on saying she'll never get my tips cause she dont show that which kind of eased my mind. We didnt talk much cause in order to "talk" to the strippers you have to buy them a drink. I know some clubs have that rule but it just pissed me off even more cause ive had strippers buy me drinks off their.tabs.. I felt insulted. I bought her 2drinks off the strength and told her I was bouncin.

Now im stuck, not sure if I should wrap it up with her or keep her around. Im a pretty fair guy and shes a sweetheart, stripper or not. But I def cant see myself getting serious with her.
Anyone else on NT date a stripper? Howd it work out?

Dating a stripper is like dating a prOn star. IDK about you, but most guys would feel incredibly jealous or possessive. At the end of the day, if she's coming home to you then that's real, but are you man enough to deal with the fact that hundreds of dudes are looking at your girl and getting their hands all over her?

If you are, then more power to you. I say keep seeing her if you can deal with it. But judging from what you initially said, it doesn't seem like you can.

Keep it moving or at least keep her around as a "special" friend :lol:

Last edited:
Nah b cut ties immediately. Let's say you do get serious, its not gonna be anything but a headache. You have to remember in that job she works for $ and in order to get $ she has to take her clothes off and to make more $ go to VIP and do whatever. There are going to be too many trust issues that come up and its not worth it. You really want to be with a chick that shows hundreds of other men something that should be intimate between the two of you?

Think about it.

her breasts aren't exclusively yours......her #@#$% isn't either.

This is a situation only a G can handle properly, and I seriously doubt you can handle it right based on how easily you catch feelings and simp.

Last edited:
She started her routine, took the top off and for some reason I just got disgusted. Im looking around and errr body else looking at those D's. Im not the jealous type but im pretty possesive, so the thought of that rack and body being visible to other dudes, old nasty mofos, just made me sick. And the thought she gotta touch these dudes had my mind all F'd up.

not sure if I should wrap it up
You should.

Last edited:
Nah b cut ties immediately. Let's say you do get serious, its not gonna be anything but a headache. You have to remember in that job she works for $ and in order to get $ she has to take her clothes off and to make more $ go to VIP and do whatever. There are going to be too many trust issues that come up and its not worth it. You really want to be with a chick that shows hundreds of other men something that should be intimate between the two of you?
Think about it.

This. It's too late for OP to do anything else because he already has feelings for her.

This is a situation only a G can handle properly, and I seriously doubt you can handle it right based on how easily you catch feelings and simp.
True. It's not smart to get serious with a stripper. I've talked to plenty and there's something usually something wrong with them mentally. Also think about how 20-30 guys a night will be sucking on their breasts and fingerbanging them.

What's her stripper name?

Mine is Kitty Spankheat.

pimp.gif

This is a situation only a G can handle properly, and[COLOR=#red] I seriously doubt you can handle it right based on how easily you catch feelings and simp.[/COLOR]
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Why can't you just keep things light and have fun?
No one is saying to marry the broad.

Also, what's her stripper name?

True. It's not smart to get serious with a stripper. I've talked to plenty and there's something usually something wrong with them mentally. Also think about how 20-30 guys a night will be sucking on their breasts and fingerbanging them.

pretty much. Strippers are disgusting creatures. She may say things, but lets see her turn down a $300 tip. Shell be riding it like a cowboy in a sec

This is a situation only a G can handle properly,
and I seriously doubt you can handle it right based on how easily you catch feelings and simp.

Too much real life.

As long as she ain't giving top in the champagne room you shouldn't be trippin. Her stripping really ain't serious enough to be getting "sick" over, you need to buck up slim

I'm currently "close friends w/benefits" with one if that means anything...

Nothing wrong with dating strippers. I never have but under the right circumstances.

What kinda hole-in-the-wall club strippers do y'all be messing with? :lol:

I know girls who work at a semi-hood type joint and I promise you none of this occurs..

Back
Top Bottom