Dating Age Gap: How Young is Too Young, How Old is Too Old?

19 youngest u can go is 17. Me and my girl 2 years apart, I’m 30 she 28 but we met I was 20 and she was 18 and graduated HS a couple weeks after we met.

Honestly I think women at 25-26 are perfect. Mature, most likely have a career and have had some real relationship experience. I wouldn't date anyone younger than that. Smashing is another story though.....

Gotta be in the same place in life.. I'm in my 30s. I can't be dating some 21 year old a asking how their first day of school was, how their professor is, and how their report cards came out 😂.

I guess I gotta make a separate thread then. Got a 18 year old tryna get at me and I’m 25.

thing is, I used to tutor I’m her when she was in 6th grade and I was a freshman in college

Come on b
If you gotta ask yourself if she too young for you then she too young for you.
Whether it's physical or mentally

Mainly dated women older than or my age.

For the most part, dont have much in common with early 20s and it becomes apparent after a few dates. Some are immature, but then again some of these older women are going through their second childhood.

Mainly dated women older than or my age.

For the most part, dont have much in common with early 20s and it becomes apparent after a few dates. Some are immature, but then again some of these older women are going through their second childhood.

Somewhere in between is that sweetspot.

25/26 is way too early to say most are already settled into a career. I would definitely bump that back a few years.

But that is a trivial side point.

I’d say it can be common depending on your location. Women in the 23-26 age range in Atlanta tend to have their foot in the door, or will actually be settled into their careers. It’s impressive as hell :smokin

I’d say it can be common depending on your location. Women in the 23-26 age range in Atlanta tend to have their foot in the door, or will actually be settled into their careers. It’s impressive as hell :smokin
They think they are settled. Most people don’t really know/find out or finally decide on a career they’re actually going to stick with till their 30s or 40s.

That’s fair to say. But I stand on my sentiment. The women here begin their first careers pretty early. I’ve known 23 year old attorneys, teachers, etc. :lol:

This city is definitely the “get your **** together” type of place. The influx of women is cool, but if you want good quality, you’re better off having something going for yourself.

Anybody below 23 is a baby.

Idc if the law says 18 is legal. Mentally, that's still a teenager. Even 21 is pushing it (for me personally.)

I still remember being 24 dating a 20 year old.

Wtf man... the immaturity irritates me. That's when I knew my game was evolving the right way. I was really focussing on that mental connection. Fast forward to today, whether the girl is a 7 or a 10, I feel that I can bag her. Mental connection young kings. If you can't strongly connect mentallyy, be selfish and just make temp plans with her.

Back
Top Bottom