Dating Chicks From Work

laugh.gif
was just talkin to my mans about this. I wouldnt recommend it on any occasion,
but since u dont see them that often, and the urge is strong, make sure u just beat
once or twice and its strictly mutual between the two of u.

There are a lot of consequences that can follow.

I say go for it. If your feelin her then why not. If it doesn't work out it will only be ackward if you make it ackward. If if don't work out keep it moving and forget about it.

I say go for it. If your feelin her then why not. If it doesn't work out it will only be ackward if you make it ackward. If if don't work out keep it moving and forget about it.

You only live once my dude, go for it. I used to rock with the don't %+%# where you eat, but you spend so much time at work, i don't see why it shouldn't be included in the hunting grounds. Awkward? man life is awkward, but you deal with it. Especially if you in a drought and you got these fine broads throwing hints at you.

You only live once my dude, go for it. I used to rock with the don't %+%# where you eat, but you spend so much time at work, i don't see why it shouldn't be included in the hunting grounds. Awkward? man life is awkward, but you deal with it. Especially if you in a drought and you got these fine broads throwing hints at you.

I say go for it. If your feelin her then why not. If it don't work out keep it moving and forget about it. It will only be ackward if you make it ackward.

I say go for it. If your feelin her then why not. If it don't work out keep it moving and forget about it. It will only be ackward if you make it ackward.

fraternizing with women at your place of employment is not advisable.

-having a romantic interest in an environment that is meant only for work means having to deal with an unstable element

-there could be conflicts of interests between you and the person you are involved with

-personal bonds between co-workers could affect the dynamics of necessary business decisions

-it can create many complications and awkward situations that are not appropriate in the work place. your superiours could notice this

-you will have to deal with firestorms of rumours that could negatively impact your reputation in the workplace

fraternizing with women at your place of employment is not advisable.

-having a romantic interest in an environment that is meant only for work means having to deal with an unstable element

-there could be conflicts of interests between you and the person you are involved with

-personal bonds between co-workers could affect the dynamics of necessary business decisions

-it can create many complications and awkward situations that are not appropriate in the work place. your superiours could notice this

-you will have to deal with firestorms of rumours that could negatively impact your reputation in the workplace

Just do it... If it gets awkward.. the broad will quit.. broads cant handle that type of stuff. If you a real dude who does real things.. then you won't let it affect you. FEEL ME?

Just do it... If it gets awkward.. the broad will quit.. broads cant handle that type of stuff. If you a real dude who does real things.. then you won't let it affect you. FEEL ME?

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Yeah, I don't recommend it. Happened to me once, i dated a sexy trini broad i worked with, didn't work out. Everything was mad awkward from there on, especially when she found a man thats all she talked about, think she did it on purpose
30t6p3b.gif
yes she did
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Yeah, I don't recommend it. Happened to me once, i dated a sexy trini broad i worked with, didn't work out. Everything was mad awkward from there on, especially when she found a man thats all she talked about, think she did it on purpose
30t6p3b.gif
yes she did
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom