Dating Chicks From Work

I done it before, Im doing it right now, and ill prolly do it in the future....

It can go all bad easily, and make work awkward....but smashing a coworker is awesome

I done it before, Im doing it right now, and ill prolly do it in the future....

It can go all bad easily, and make work awkward....but smashing a coworker is awesome

my boss & his wife work in the same building. she actually just transferred into our section too. not sure if he met her through work or school though...

my boss & his wife work in the same building. she actually just transferred into our section too. not sure if he met her through work or school though...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

I did it when I had a part time job.... it didn't work out. At all. Don't do it.

Damn, there's some ladies at my part time job I wouldn't mind having sexual relations with.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

I did it when I had a part time job.... it didn't work out. At all. Don't do it.

Damn, there's some ladies at my part time job I wouldn't mind having sexual relations with.

from my experience, DON'T! especially if you plan on staying at that job for a long time, not worth it.

might reconsider if it's a temporary job until you find something better.

from my experience, DON'T! especially if you plan on staying at that job for a long time, not worth it.

might reconsider if it's a temporary job until you find something better.

I met my girl at my old job and we been together for 2 and a half years. Used to smoke and smash in the parking lot after we closed every night. Wouldn't trade it for the world

I met my girl at my old job and we been together for 2 and a half years. Used to smoke and smash in the parking lot after we closed every night. Wouldn't trade it for the world

Back
Top Bottom