DatPiffs Top 50 Mixtapes of 2012

ROYALTY number 5?!?! Good ****. I literally listen to that almost every day since it released.
This post made me go listen to this tape. Very impressed

Not even a fan of his but I do have to say that was a very good tape. I've heard from fans of his that they weren't feeling it cause it sounded to mainstream and forced, but other than having Alleyboy on a track, I didn't get that at all. I found al his other stuff boring and sappy until Royalty dropped.

ROYALTY number 5?!?! Good ****. I literally listen to that almost every day since it released.
This post made me go listen to this tape. Very impressed
Not even a fan of his but I do have to say that was a very good tape. I've heard from fans of his that they weren't feeling it cause it sounded to mainstream and forced, but other than having Alleyboy on a track, I didn't get that at all. I found al his other stuff boring and sappy until Royalty dropped.
Yeah IDK what those people are talking about. Corny and forced would be some of the stuff he was saying on Camp. Punchlines that can only be described as Lil Wayne bad. Something crazy and Asain... Viriginia Tech..... None of that was on here.

Back
Top Bottom