Datsun

datsun+rims+-+1.jpg

my first car ever, 1981 datsun 200 sx

i got clowned all summer, everyone called me marty mcfly. one of my friends even made a flex capacitor and put it in the back
laugh.gif

and yes i know it's not a dolorean , just kinda looked like one ......

datsun+rims+-+1.jpg

my first car ever, 1981 datsun 200 sx

i got clowned all summer, everyone called me marty mcfly. one of my friends even made a flex capacitor and put it in the back
laugh.gif

and yes i know it's not a dolorean , just kinda looked like one ......

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

I think Datsuns are
pimp.gif
Classic J-cars. Lots of great engines you can throw into the 510.

hellaflush5_by_john_zhang_23.jpg
Wouldnt mind making this car my daily driver.
pimp.gif

I think Datsuns are
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

I think Datsuns are
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
at that clearance. Is it in that stance when it's driven? What happens when you corner or hit a small bump? Jesus!

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

I think Datsuns are
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
at that clearance. Is it in that stance when it's driven? What happens when you corner or hit a small bump? Jesus!

My dad has an original 1970 240Z, his first car that he bought in 1969.  The 1970 was the first year they made them, after that they modified them, made em slower and put some sort of emission restrictions on them.  He said he's gonna give it to me when I graduate.  Gotta learn to drive a stick.  I'll post pics when I get em. 

My dad has an original 1970 240Z, his first car that he bought in 1969.  The 1970 was the first year they made them, after that they modified them, made em slower and put some sort of emission restrictions on them.  He said he's gonna give it to me when I graduate.  Gotta learn to drive a stick.  I'll post pics when I get em. 

This is some sort of rendering of the possible future design direction for the Nissan Z.  Normally the Japanese don't like to go retro with the designs but since the retro mustang, camaro and challenger have sold well they might want to consider trying it.  This retro 240Z rendering is pure sex.  If something like this ever came into production, along with a new RX-7, I'd cream myself.

D_240Z_conc_17.jpg

This is some sort of rendering of the possible future design direction for the Nissan Z.  Normally the Japanese don't like to go retro with the designs but since the retro mustang, camaro and challenger have sold well they might want to consider trying it.  This retro 240Z rendering is pure sex.  If something like this ever came into production, along with a new RX-7, I'd cream myself.

D_240Z_conc_17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom