***Dave East Official Thread: "Karma 3 Out Now I Guess***

Listening to this album, and it reminds you why people champion Dave East. This is the complete opposite of Karma. He's best on soulful/sample-based beats with story-telling, and this just what this tape is. Annoying, Maintain, & Woke Up are probably the closest to being "accessible", and Tory Lanez does 100% sound like Swae Lee on there :lol: very good bounce back from Karma

WWFRAW011001-TestBoot.gif

:rofl: Dog it's by far my least favorite joint on the tape

Feel like Dave read this thread. This fire :pimp: :lol:

***** gotta perform some of these tonight. My whole hood coming out. Big vices in the air. Oooweee

Happy Friday y’all!

That ***** East performed for likely 30 mins last night :rofl:

$25 tickets...I can’t complain. Found a baddy in there. Good times

His music is defenately appreciated. Homie wouldve flourished like crazy if he was making music in the 90,s. He was born into the wrong era of music. He came with that 90,s OB4CL,illmatic, Do Or Die feal on this last project. He has like 4 cuts on that wave. Never Been,Talk to Big,Corey, the song with Marshae,and its another song with some guy singing on the hook thats slow that is on the same wave. If he gave us a full album like thos 5 songs,it would easily be a classic album. I'll take the classic songs he sprinkles to us here and there.

Yeah he definitely has that 90s hip hop style. At least the are some quality cats out and not just 21 savages, lil yachty and such :smh:

he needs a damn hit record...just 1 plz.

He gotta learn how to let the track breathe.

Type of time shows he’s capable of a club banger that people recite word for word. It just came too early for him.

That vein is where his “hits” will initially come from. Not the def Jam contrived records with major features.

That ***** East performed for likely 30 mins last night :rofl:

$25 tickets...I can’t complain. Found a baddy in there. Good times

Bruh. I just went to his show in LA, and same ish. I was like damn fam, it's still hella songs you ain't performed. And it ended mad abruptly too. But you right. Can't complain for the price.

And it was definitely some BADD ones in there.

About to play it now

1. Karma (Interlude)
2. Nobu
3. Nothing Personal
4. Traumatized f. Kiing Shooter
5. Russia
6. Highly Anticipated f. Lil Durk
7. Scale And A Razor
8. No Stylist f. BlocBoy JB
9. My ***** Dead (Interlude)
10. Levelin’ Up f. Fabolous
11. This Summer f. D. Jones