***Dave East Official Thread: "Karma 3 Out Now I Guess***

Just not sure what's the overall direction he's taking his music. Grateful and Annoying are for sure two of my favorite tracks on the first playthrough, overall just a lot softer sound to it. Hopefully it'll grow on me.

I like a few songs off P2. Too many songs though.

I agree with Joe, I don't get putting out all this music with no promotion

I didn't even realize the length of the C Brown song. Why do a song with Chris Brown when it can't even be on the radio because it's too long. It's a waste of a feature. It came and went with no support.

Is this the street tape? I’m only a couple tracks in, but just looking at the features is seems like it’s all street ****.

Think that's a good track as well, Lanez probably shouldn't have just been stuck to a chorus though.

Think that's a good track as well, Lanez probably shouldn't have just been stuck to a chorus though.

The Tory Lanez track is tough, wish he had a verse. "Thank You" is absolute trash bin status and should be deleted by everyone.

Listening to this album, and it reminds you why people champion Dave East. This is the complete opposite of Karma. He's best on soulful/sample-based beats with story-telling, and this just what this tape is. Annoying, Maintain, & Woke Up are probably the closest to being "accessible", and Tory Lanez does 100% sound like Swae Lee on there :lol: very good bounce back from Karma

The Tory Lanez track is tough, wish he had a verse. "Thank You" is absolute trash bin status and should be deleted by everyone.

WWFRAW011001-TestBoot.gif

Back
Top Bottom