DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

Hello to all,
5450711325_657b163554_z.jpg

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Silm,

It's some *historically classic* funny quotes in this joint.

I'm sitting here LMAO.

roll.gif

Lookin at Tommie's roast is like looking at a Steve Francis Highlight tape.

MyTsharp wrote 4 years ago:
Bamma you out of the question.

First off, you got hazel eyes. And as non homosexual as I try to make it, I envy the @#%$ outta you son. Simply because you can attract the brightest of light (them ole' 1997 Obsession off Booty Talk light chicks) down to the most Alek Wek of black women. Got n___s thinkin you French and Creole and @#%$. Its despicable really. This dude has gone through life with the fact that he look like a miniature (and his latter years, a larger scale) version of Donnie Simpson.

Prolly been hitting chicks with the line:

"Play your cards right and you'll see if they're real"

Disgusting.

Bammas like that look like they carry some s-curl and a cheap suit in the trunk of the car.

180px-Donnie_Simpson.jpg

smh.gif
">

My-T.
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
No its not a virus. It's a podcast you dummy.

roll.gif

Page 31 is classic too.  "Mister Negative" scored a whole court shot. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dkVCU

Hello to all,
My man... what up....
[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
MyTsharp wrote 4 years ago:
Bamma you out of the question. 

First off, you got hazel eyes. And as non homosexual as I try to make it, I envy the @#%$ outta you son. Simply because you can attract the brightest of light (them ole' 1997 Obsession off Booty Talk light chicks) down to the most Alek Wek of black women. Got n___s thinkin you French and Creole and @#%$. Its despicable really. This dude has gone through life with the fact that he look like a miniature (and his latter years, a larger scale) version of Donnie Simpson. 

Prolly been hitting chicks with the line: 

"Play your cards right and you'll see if they're real"

Disgusting.

Bammas like that look like they carry some s-curl and a cheap suit in the trunk of the car.

My-T.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom