DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Small things tied those movies in terms of continuity.

Yup.. they tried to have it both ways.. kinda make them connected but change inconvenient shh

Pretty sure they'll jus move on like nothing happened if needed

It's funny cuz nothing about Snyder's alleged plans for JL2 and JL3 sound bad but I know with him at the helm he'd **** it all up and it'd be terrible.

However those ideas for JL just make it sound even more crammed together. Alfred meeting a GL? Being told that a GL would come? Man c'mon.

so it sounds like wb is still actively trying to get a superman sequel going and even offered it to james gunn:

via hollywood reporter: https://link.hollywoodreporter.com/view/518d565b191b2a646dbe685c9gi6l.bnq/00d050bf

When Warners was courting Gunn, the studio gave him his pick of properties, including Superman. Though Gunn never got far enough along to seriously consider tackling a Superman movie, the filmmaker did take a shine to the Man of Steel's superpowered dog Krypto during his comics research — which makes sense for a man who turned a talking raccoon into one of Marvel's most popular big screen characters

Batman in the JL universe is trash anyway. Makes the character seem either worthless or out of place. Keep Batman by himself. Keep stories small

I kinda agree. Seeing Batman in Justice League really made him look outclassed and weak when he’s the most dangerous of them all. A man among Gawds. But that could just be a writing/directing flaw. Marvel makes Black Widow look f****** omnipotent in their films and she’s powerless. I think less screen time and more strategic placement and plots for Batman in the JL films would do him better justice. Watching JL cartoon and Young Justice, that’s what they’re excelled at. Batman was normally solo and two steps ahead of the team. Even now in the new series of Young Justice, he’s steps ahead of what the JL are doing.

I kinda agree. Seeing Batman in Justice League really made him look outclassed and weak when he’s the most dangerous of them all. A man among Gawds. But that could just be a writing/directing flaw. Marvel makes Black Widow look f****** omnipotent in their films and she’s powerless. I think less screen time and more strategic placement and plots for Batman in the JL films would do him better justice. Watching JL cartoon and Young Justice, that’s what they’re excelled at. Batman was normally solo and two steps ahead of the team. Even now in the new series of Young Justice, he’s steps ahead of what the JL are doing.

This is all due to his portrayal in BvS. Batman wasn’t the smartest person in the room, as he should’ve been. Instead he was some old drunk hot head with a hard on for aliens. There should always be an allure to Batman that he’s one step ahead of every situation. By the time JL came around his eyes were growing big and he was stunned by damn near every situation to the point where he was ready to kill himself as a plan :lol: :smh:

Ill nevar forget how happy Batman was when Superman arrived
images (3).jpeg

:smh:

I know it's comics but Batman would be as threatening to Superman as the world's smartest ant.
I mean I think you're underestimating and undervaluing super intelligence. Something most versions of Superman lacks.

Especially with all of Superman's weaknesses. Knowledge of one magical spell or a truly deadly use of kryptonite would end him.

I mean I think you're underestimating and undervaluing super intelligence. Something most versions of Superman lacks.

Especially with all of Superman's weaknesses. Knowledge of one magical spell or a truly deadly use of kryptonite would end him.
How fast would you get the spell out before Superman puts his fist through your chest doe? I guess Kryptonite is the plot cheat code.

Back
Top Bottom