DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

They should’ve put Fisher in the Doom Patrol series since they weren’t doing anything else with him but the shows don’t give a damn about continuity

its on dc's streaming service so it could last longer than we all might imagine

wb/cw dc shows going to avrage 10 season it seems :lol: so their standard isn't always the highest

i like the dc streaming service i honestly see it folding before even cancelling any of its shows

especially after disney+ and apples streaming gets rolling

You guys think Zac Efron could pull it off?
As robin or a small time villain like scarecrow , yes

As Bruce Wayne? Hell no.

WAIT HOW ABOUT THOMAS JANE
The guy who played the og punisher.

He fits the Bruce Wayne persona perfectly and he has the build for it.

As robin or a small time villain like scarecrow , yes

As Bruce Wayne? Hell no.

WAIT HOW ABOUT THOMAS JANE
The guy who played the og punisher.

He fits the Bruce Wayne persona perfectly and he has the build for it.

he'd need to rock a wig. his hairline is has seen better days.

The Trench scenes were one of my favorite parts of the movie, but I don’t really want a movie about them :lol:

WB trying to milk Aquaman dry :smh:

Personally, off the DC stable.. i'm looking the most forward to this guy
e3337a6f4253e5e4cecc11d6b3911664.png
Till when i see the other guy...
giphy.gif

RUMOR: Warner Bros. Looking at Robert Pattinson For Batman Role

Before the Ledger as Joker excuses nah DC you bugging :lol:

this is somewhat misleading because the source is bosslogic, when the hell did the dude who only photoshop for ig become sources for casting our side of fancasting? :lol:

Epix has revealed the first official promo still for Pennyworth, giving us a look at Jack Bannon (Ripper, The Imitation Game, Endeavor) as the younger incarnation of the man who will one day become Batman's most trusted ally.
DzEosaqV4AAFDPf.jpg

Not a fan of the idea of an aquaman 'spinoff'

Only real DC 'spinoff' I'd want to see is them establishing the green lantern core properly and then they could build up certain space entities, but it have to end with one of the earth lanterns being at least introduced

Just so much that they should be doing and I'd rather they focus on that

Also, not sure I actually like the idea of a joker origin.. I'm interested to see and hope they pull it off.. but joker might just be a character better off with a TDK obscure origin

Back
Top Bottom