DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

8357F068-56E5-4B2E-AE71-CC1C344E0606.jpeg

That was kind of a silly question in general. Anyway I'm still kind of in shock this is happening, wonder if it'll change movie making going foward if its a success

Was never a doubt Ben would return as Batman once Snyder came back into the fold. But now Reeves’ Batman film is the rebound that just found out you’re texting your ex again

If they do it right, they can transition Twilight Batman into being the Bruce from the end of Flashpoint with the new suit and all.

I am out of the loop. The movie isn’t going to be Flashpoint though correct? I assume they’ll build to it/maybe take elements from it.

theres at least one trailer, ww84 but teasers for SS2 and The batman seems imminent plus a few surprises here and there, looking forward to both games being detailed

Wonder if pattinson was serious about not working out. Maybe he gonna rock a muscle suit like shazam. Or he gonna be the frailest batman ever and get beat up by everyone.

Also if they using all the batman's, Val Kilmer Da Gawd and clooney need to be called.

I thought he did a follow up interview saying he was just messing around with the reporter who ask if was working out still. Apparently he likes to play jokes and worry people

Wonder if pattinson was serious about not working out. Maybe he gonna rock a muscle suit like shazam. Or he gonna be the frailest batman ever and get beat up by everyone.

Also if they using all the batman's, Val Kilmer Da Gawd and clooney need to be called.
Unfortunately, have you seen Val Kilmer lately? :smh:

clooney would rather drive off a cliff than put on the nipple suit again

dude raked in a billion from his tequila venture, he aint touchin a batarang ever again

Back
Top Bottom