DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

We're not saying it needs to be ignored just that as an audience do we need to see the act of them actually die again? No. We know that's where all of this comes from. Mention it sure but don't waste film on showing it again.

For me....Yea. I just don't see how that would be a waste of film. For comic book fans like us ( i'm assuming you're one as well) we know all about his parents and how they were taken from him right in front of him. But for the average movie goer, that information may not be known. So in the context of this movie (introducing a new/different take on the batman mythos) i personally would deem it necessary to show the act that lead to Bruce Wayne becoming batman.

collar reminds me of one interpretation from gotham knight anime

da7lw2f-54377afe-0115-4c80-959f-b5c4ad4288a4.png
batman-gotham-knight-field-test-japanese-animation-review-dc-comics.jpg

overall, its hardly something i'm gonna care about. much better than schumacher suits and really looks more like the arkham knight suit with the armor plating, which I thought was dope.

i like this trailer. but hardly enough from this to form much more of an opinion than that. still mad excited for it. i should watch a breakdown of this vid on YT but the violence i saw in the trailer is a DEF what i wanted to see. batman has always been dark and violent and nolan was masterful in his dark knight films because he made A1 movies with solid action and superb story/suspense but the fight scenes left something to be desired. now watching his films, you don't care as much because everything else takes you in...

then i saw BvS when B saves superman's mom. man that was what I wanted to see. that raw brawler/martial artist, i won't kill you but I'll still stab your punk ***. so if that is what matt reeves is going for, by all means.

i don’t have a problem with waynes’ death as much as uncle ben

with the waynes they can usually manipulate who the killer is to set the pace with the story

like them making the final scene the flashback scene and have the joker as the killer would be dope not so much using joe chill again

i don’t have a problem with waynes’ death as much as uncle ben

with the waynes they can usually manipulate who the killer is to set the pace with the story

like them making the final scene the flashback scene and have the joker as the killer would be dope not so much using joe chill again
Batman 89 again.

Word.
Still, Jeffrey Dean for Thomas Wayne tho. Better yet, give him a cowl..
Honestly, the only good thing JDM being there is for him to be killa batgun Batman.

To me the casting of those roles are usually meaningless unless you're telling a Batman story where you're really going to drawn on Bruce's relationship with his parents via flashbacks and most ppl (movie storytellers) don't even do that anyway.

Honestly, the only good thing JDM being there is for him to be killa batgun Batman.

To me the casting of those roles are usually meaningless unless you're telling a Batman story where you're really going to drawn on Bruce's relationship with his parents via flashbacks and most ppl (movie storytellers) don't even do that anyway.
Definitely that trigger happy batman...show you where batfleck got his from.
Seriously, it even fits Snyder's style...

collar reminds me of one interpretation from gotham knight anime

da7lw2f-54377afe-0115-4c80-959f-b5c4ad4288a4.png
batman-gotham-knight-field-test-japanese-animation-review-dc-comics.jpg

overall, its hardly something i'm gonna care about. much better than schumacher suits and really looks more like the arkham knight suit with the armor plating, which I thought was dope.

gotham knight anime was one of my favorites especially that suit episode with the guns.

sometimes i think DC should reach out to Japan studios more to do a project...cuz sometimes i just need that level of animation.

sometimes i think DC should reach out to Japan studios more to do a project...cuz sometimes i just need that level of animation.
I gotta disagree. I strongly dislike when they turn american comic book characters into anime. Maybe i'm biased after having watched the DCAU as a kid and still now as an adult, but to me it just doesn't fit their style. Didn't care for batman being turned into anime, nor did I care for the marvel properties as anime.

this is your daily reminder that all yall was hating when they announced battinson

stay yall behinds at home when the movie come out we don't need yall

oh lawd pat gawd comin :pimp:
Some really overreacting to some trailer. The bvs trailer was cool too, remember? Might watch when available for stream.

Anyway, that pic including the gotham gordon and batman :lol:

For me....Yea. I just don't see how that would be a waste of film. For comic book fans like us ( i'm assuming you're one as well) we know all about his parents and how they were taken from him right in front of him. But for the average movie goer, that information may not be known. So in the context of this movie (introducing a new/different take on the batman mythos) i personally would deem it necessary to show the act that lead to Bruce Wayne becoming batman.

They need to stop messing around and drop that Thomas Wayne Batman movie.

I would like to see them change up Batman Waynes' death story like they do in (I think injustice or new 52). Instead of killing off Thomas Wayne, Bruce wayne gets killed, Momma get hysterical and turns into Joker, Dad turns into Batman. Since they're going all in on multiverse and introduced several batmans already..

I would like to see them change up Batman Waynes' death story like they do in (I think injustice or new 52). Instead of killing off Thomas Wayne, Bruce wayne gets killed, Momma get hysterical and turns into Joker, Dad turns into Batman. Since they're going all in on multiverse and introduced several batmans already..
That’s Flashpoint. Think they might do that exact story sooner than later

Back
Top Bottom