DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

WTH? snyder got issues. Who in prison could even do that to batman unless a juiced up bane is there too.
Damn wait, the fact he would even suggest that was so wild to me I didn't even take a second to try and comprehend someone trying to actually rape Bruce in prison. The thought of that is comical
See where Snyder fans end up? :lol: Got them discussing who could rape Batman in prison :rofl: SICK!

wow snyder is disgusting

whats wrong with these directors? didnt john singleton want tupac to get raped in his tupac movie?

ben afleck better watch out

no one

it doesnt come out til tomorrow morning 9am pst

1608872558932.jpeg

no one

it doesnt come out til tomorrow morning 9am pst

1608872558932.jpeg

brb going check hbo max..

I read the thing wrong.. was right it was 12 but 12 PM EST

my plan was to watch an episode of some shh on funimation then check it.. guess that’s gone now

Last edited:
if you got disney+ pixars soul should be out midnight pst

yea just saw it up on the initial screen.. completely forgot about it.. then when I saw it assumed it was out for a bit

started watching jormungand, so going watch couple til i pass out

king shark, pyscho and frank the plant are hilarious. a1 casting. still need to finish season 2.

whole thing.. clownin kite man and condiment king

it’s like they took that Lego Batman bit

Reactions: sb
Watching now.. about 30 mins in

2 action pieces in.. I wish things felt more natural with the movements.. every time their swinging or jumping or something it feels more like ballet than just athletic movements

Like exaggerated form that they/she just holds

Movie was aiight. There were a few times certain scenes took me out of it cause things just didn’t make sense :lol:

but overall, it was cool.

Cool watch, entertaining. It stays in it's realm so you know what you're getting. I did like that WW still had that glaring flaw that would make her accept some wild ****.

not going lie, getting a lil concerned about that patty jenkins star wars whatever

like this isn’t outright bad.. it just feels like it could/should be better

shazam dealt with magic/mysticism and just handled it better

the beginning lesson was kinda pointless.. it was Steve who told her what she had to do, it wasn’t Diana who decided her happiness wasn’t more important than the costs to everyone else

Back
Top Bottom