DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I just ignored her using the lasso to grab on to a lightning cloud. I figured the lasso like the armor protected her.

I don't know why she grabbed on to it at that point given she was already flying to get to that gov. facility.

I didn't really care about any of that cuz since she renounced her wish she got all of her powers back anyway so I'm not even sure being electrocuted would hurt her that much anyway.

but even the suit, now that I think about it we saw ole girl go to town on it causing what I thought woulda been a cool scene of her throwing off the wings

like so many things they coulda done.. have her normal suit worn out so shh needs to grab that one which has flying abilities since she doesn’t fly in the subsequent movies and the suit has wings

i mean didn’t even have some sorta scene with her feeling guilty for Steve taking over some random dude’s life

movie was super kinda blah and the first one was definitely much better

best part is steve trevor and being awkward and just acting like a little kid

a lot of dumb sh*t in the film like making the plane invisible just so you can have her invisible jet? and after she just said there was radar that can detect them even if they cant see em but once they became invisible they were also out of the radar?

then i wasnt sure if she could actually fly or using the rope like thor uses the hammer? just simplify it, no need to try and make it look cool

and this chick really letting this random stranger bone her, dont matter if you steve trevor you still got a total strangers peen... and that dude was dumb in the end too, diane was throwing herself at him and dude just walks away?

third act was a complete clusterf**k and suit didnt really do anything other than to look cool

imma let yall tell the rest of how bad the movie is, NT might revoke my DC thread starter status if i keep going...

Being that it's the same invisible magic as the one that hid Themiscyra, not being detected by radar is one of the things that make sense.

but even the suit, now that I think about it we saw ole girl go to town on it causing what I thought woulda been a cool scene of her throwing off the wings

like so many things they coulda done.. have her normal suit worn out so shh needs to grab that one which has flying abilities since she doesn’t fly in the subsequent movies and the suit has wings
I didn't like that suit anyway. So I didn't mind that it didn't do much.

It would've made more sense had she decided to put on the suit after losing her powers and getting her *** beat the first time since the suit was hyped up as being able to take on mankind's army single handedly.

But in the end it was just gold and it did nothing.

i mean didn’t even have some sorta scene with her feeling guilty for Steve taking over some random dude’s life
Given the overall monkey paw effect of her losing her powers in order to get Steve back him stealing some random guy's body made no sense.

I think it comes down to how she made the wish which she did in her mind.

It was very strange to add that in the story and in the end it didn't matter.

Besides there was a very strange angle that 70 years later she's still obsessed with Steve and hung up on him that she hasn't made any other friends or had mates in man's world the entire time. It's Steve Rogers on steroids since at least he got to see an old Peggy. She's pining over one dead guy.

Last edited:
a lot of dumb sh*t in the film like making the plane invisible just so you can have her invisible jet? and after she just said there was radar that can detect them even if they cant see em but once they became invisible they were also out of the radar?
I thought the same thing but I figured since she bothered to explain and bring up her father and how they made Themyscira undetectable that the jet would also be invisible to radar. Its magically invisible not just camouflaged.

then i wasnt sure if she could actually fly or using the rope like thor uses the hammer? just simplify it, no need to try and make it look cool
It was weird.

Event went from using the lasso like Spidey to Hulk jumping to flying similar to the MoS scene to pulling on lightning clouds. It was like they didn't know what to do at all.

diane was throwing herself at him and dude just walks away?
:lol:

Happy holidays and dips.

man this movie was kind of buns. 20-30 min too long.
SPOILERS

* got the same vibe as her using the whip as to Spidey swinging.
* Pedro my boy but his role was trash :lol: , should of just had Wiig roll with it and write something better.
* flying scene was trash. Like you swinging, propelling or flying:rofl:
* mall scene was real damn trash. She couldn’t have taken down some real smart villainous crooks :lol: because of them they were able to get that stone.
* Cop out to bring back Pine. Their last end scene had no emotion at all. Didn’t feel bad once or even when he came back it was like I’m here and she was cool with it.
* End scene in her gold suit was trash. Like Spider man in FFH only wore his black suit for like 10-15 mins but they made it work. This was trash.
* Beginning scene was trash as well. Can’t believe they brought back characters from the first movie to have them in for lile 2min:lol:

best part was Lynda Carter.

Wow WW84 was trash!!! The first WW was imo one of DCs best. This one was total opposite. Boring and ran long. Forced scenes and little action.

When she hopped out the car in full wonderwoman gear and started gliding :rofl:

movie all types of bad....the relationship between Lord and his son was cringey as hell....why did Lord give me trump vibes lol

Jesus Christ that was f****** terrible

I just wanted it to end.
The only reason I finished that trash was because I was watching it with my family.

WISHES??? you gotta be f****** kidding me.
Chris pines didn't even seem like the same character from the first film
Kiristen wiigs character was terrible
The main villain was terrible
The kid was terrible
The bouncing around was terrible
The "action" was terrible

This was the worst movie I've seen since the point break remake holy s*** what a f****** s*** show

Nothing/8

Do not watch this "movie"

B276F271-48D0-4829-8937-28929B851E54.jpeg

This **** felt like a FoxMen and Fan4stic had a baby....the more I think about it, the more I realized how many times through the movie I rolled my eyes...honestly the second they did the 80’s overkill vibe I knew this **** was gonna be trash...lol

Back
Top Bottom