DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

doctor strange was aight. Seems like most liked it because of the multiverse cameos.

Gunn's SS was cool, weak ending and too many Gunn jokes that didn't work but I had fun with it.

Weak ending?

Harley led rats thru a giant starfishes eyeball.
Hows that weak? Creative as ****.

Ayers Suicide Squad was meh. Willard talking bout how "craazy" a director he is. All he did was stand on a car shooting zombie clones.

doctor strange was aight. Seems like most liked it because of the multiverse cameos.
I was viscerally angry with how bad Multiverse of Madness was. I'll never get those two hours back, ever.

After sitting through that, I decided I'm pretty much done with Marvel other than the Spidey stuff.

1673491619681.gif

I been wondering and asked Gunn if letting Reeves do his thing meant he would not have his own version of Batman.

Maybe I should phrase it in the form of a confirmed rumor so he can deny it publicly.

they have no choice anyways, hell there’s a third batverse with the joker franchise

Gunn’s suicide squad movie wasn’t as good as you think. Starro is most formidable when they take over Supes or Batman. It was just a glorified zombie movie really.

But seriously, there are going to be 4 versions of Batman universes? Flash has Batman, Reeves Batman, Joker movie universe must have a Batman and now Gunns separate but equal universe must have a Batman. You thought Doctor Strange 2 was fragmented.

I think there is enough demand for two Batman film franchises

Especially since the tone and art design of Reeves universe is so unique
I hope they just leave Batman out of it until there’s a justice league movie. He can just be the guy they’ve all heard about but never seen. No introduction needed

No solo movies

Batman will be key to anything DC will do. Gunn will 100% have a Batman IMO. skip the origin obvs but keep em young in their careers ala Reeves Battinson early years.

i will say im glad Gunn has intent to focus on Superman, its long overdue.

Back
Top Bottom