DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

kate bosworth was the worst lois lane ever. i liked superman returns. her acting was wooden with all that *****ing and complaining acting like a scorned ex gf

rachel mcadams would have been the best cast for lois lane.

I was going to say bosworth wasn't a good lois. I don't need lois lane looking like a stringbean and being barely 100 pounds.

Erica Durance from smallville though.

EDSmallvillepromo041.jpg

Anyone really want to see Shazam?

Man one of my most anticipated films. Love the idea of a kid being able to transform. Dudes one of my fave CB characters.

Not really. So many writers for the comics fail to get the character right that I just expect the film to be bad from the jump.

Zootopia was so good brehs. It was Wreck It Ralph status for me. Hell, might be my favorite Pixar movie to date. BvS might not even end up being the best March movie.

Damn that's some high praise. I'll have to check it out. Still need to see Inside Out too.

Last edited:
So more people are into Gal now? I was always talking about how she's a nice kosher meal while most were hating on her.

Damn, if GL aint showing up until JL pt. 2 might as well kill all that noise about Idris Elba and jokes about Tyrese :lol:

By then, some random white guy and MBJ will be more realistic choices.

rachel mcadams would have been the best cast for lois lane.
Yup. She's hot and we can already see her being a reporter.

So more people are into Gal now? I was always talking about how she's a nice kosher meal while most were hating on her.
She's still pretty unattractive to me. Nothing on her I can't find better of.

Last edited:
Rachael McAdams would be a vast improvement. Lol you guy's posts have made me realize that wb/dc been dropping the ball with the lead female casting for a very long time.

Only females I've liked has been Katie Holmes and Anne Hathaway.

:lol: If DC/WB put a woman in that on screen.

Rachael McAdams would be a vast improvement. Lol you guy's posts have made me realize that wb/dc been dropping the ball with the lead female casting for a very long time.

Only females I've liked has been Katie Holmes and Anne Hathaway.
If we talking recently, guess I only liked Katie.

well that just wasn't her costume, Snyder doesn't usually shy away from showing skin if it was more in tune with the comic book costume

The casting in GL was so on point. Reynolds made a good Hal Jordan, Lively was solid for Ferris and it's so unfortunate we never got to see more of Strong as Sinestro.

The female casting for the current DCEU is going well IMO. Martha Kent, Lara, Faora, WW, Hippolyta, Barbara Gordon, etc... I would love for Paula Patton to nab a role next.

Word on GL'S leads being casted well. It's just too bad that the cgi and story sucked. Blake Lively was wasted smh

Damn, if GL aint showing up until JL pt. 2 might as well kill all that noise about Idris Elba and jokes about Tyrese :lol:

By then, some random white guy and MBJ will be more realistic choices.

Damn I hadn't even thought about it, but you're right. Jordan could definitely handle the role too.

A universe where we could see Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner all on the big screen putting in work is something I would love forever. :smokin

I don't like MBJ as John. It should've been Chadwick Boseman, but DC slept and Marvel picked him up for BP. The only other option is Idris. IDC. Marvel, just kill off Heimdall and let String flourish.

Does Idris still have a contract with Marvel?

Bet that Marvel will hold onto him as long as possible. Heimdall 
mean.gif

There are rumor swirling around that Heimdall might die in Ragnarok and if true then it might free up Idris to do GL.

Question is whether DC is willing to pick him up off the free agency after Marvel is done with him, I could just imagine the "DC copying Marvel" diatribes no matter how perfect Idris is for the Stewart role.

I'm still laughing at Ali G calling him Idris Elbow.

His hairline isn't flourishing anymore so the timing is right for him to be bald John Stewart.

Back
Top Bottom