DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

hopefully

one difference with these early reaction is that they are supposedly actual critics(?) so it's not just early bird hype like those that praised Fan4stic

View media item 2438915

Since the dark knight.. these mfers showing some disrespect to lego batman :smh:

I mean I know this was my nitpicky issue, but the one dude talks about her being optimistic.. hope they explain whatever caused her attitude in BVS and why she went on chill mode

Last edited:
Since the dark knight.. these mfers showing some disrespect to lego batman
mean.gif

I mean I know this was my nitpicky issue, but the one dude talks about her being optimistic.. hope they explain whatever caused her attitude in BVS and why she went on chill mode
It was touched on at the end of BVS when her and Bruce were speaking at Clark's wake. 

Bruce Wayne: All the circuses back east — burying an empty box.

Diana Prince: They don't know how to honor him. Except as a soldier.

Bruce Wayne: I've failed him … in life. I won't fail him in death. Help me find the others like you.

Diana Prince: Perhaps they don't want to be found.

Bruce Wayne: They will. And they'll fight. We have to stand together.

Diana Prince: A hundred years ago I walked away from mankind — from a century of horrors. Man made a world where standing together is impossible.

Bruce Wayne: Men are still good. We fight. We kill. We betray one another. But we can rebuild. We can do better. We will. We have to.

[Scene of funeral ceremony and graffiti : IF YOU SEEK HIS MONUMENT LOOK AROUND YOU]

Diana Prince: The others like me. Why did you say they'll have to fight?

Bruce Wayne: Just a feeling.
They'll probably go into more detail in the movie. But i'm guessing after WW1, WW2 happended and that may have caused her to become disillusioned with mankind. 

Last edited:
bad reviews knee cap any sort of elongated money drive in da theaters, those 60+% drop offs second weeks are very telling.

bad reviews knee cap any sort of elongated money drive in da theaters, those 60+% drop offs second weeks are very telling.
We knew suicide squad was bad from the beginning. That didn't stop it from having legs throughout August and September

Also Civil war, deadpool, and age of ultron also had 60% drops between opening week and second.

Last edited:
Lol, rolling in money is a stretch. Suicide Squad is the best performing DCEU movie when you consider legs and budget

they need Wonder Woman to be their Deadpool or its a wraaaaaaaap.

Deadpool ain't help apocalypse

This does well and makes sense, just going shine the spotlight more on Snyder

Oh there's an explanation:

DC had no idea what the f*ck they were doing.

Like the xmen timelines

well, so far all 3 dceu movies have made bank. 

View media item 2439266

They've made money, but they've still underachieved in my opinion.. like xmen movies

No way certain MCU films should be anywhere near em

Of the 3, SS is the only one where it should be.. steal the animated movie for story and you still have heavy hitters in there, batman and joker.. then a bunch of fan favs

In terms of budget, MoS and BvS were at Avengers level...their production budget was at 220 and 250 mil respectively and couldn't even break 900 mil

SS squad did pretty good with a 175 budget at 745 mil

Don't even think the DCEU is doing as well as Fox in terms of making profit. Fox may not be as ambitious as the DCEU but they know their limits and keep their budget down.

Last edited:
Suicide squad did not underachieved. With those reviews to make 745 million and remember it didn't even release in China

My view, xmen and JL should be guaranteed at least a bill.. BVS should have been a bill since it had their 2 big dogs

Batman, superman and anything with them should be around 900

Wonderwoman should be at least 750-800

If done right, rest of JL members films should be over 600

Back
Top Bottom