DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Glad WB  has a critically approved DCEU movie. I have no doubt this movie is crossing that billion dollar threshold.
Why?

Dudes can't be happy with a certified fresh rating :lol: Go the extra 100 miles talking about making a billion off the first WW movie as if its a more popular franchise than Batman or something :smh:

Last edited:
View media item 2451087
SplendidImpartialFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Mark my words. Woman, children ( mostly little girls ), and men will be flocking to this movie this weekend and next weekend. I see WW doing Frozen type numbers. 
 Why?

Dudes can't be happy with a certified fresh rating 
laugh.gif
 Go the extra 100 miles talking about making a billion off the first WW movie as if its a more popular franchise than Batman or something 
mean.gif
k brah

Last edited:
Movie isn't doing a billion. For that to happen the character and the actress playing her would need to be immensely popular at the same time. Pretty much a dream casting, kinda like how everyone knew the minute serious talks of an X-men movie came about we ALL knew who would be playing Professor X. WW isn't that type of hype.

Like I said before we need to look at the movies that have been geared to women like Twilight and 50 shades. WW doesn't have the kind of following among females. Sure Comic book nerd females?? Of course, but the average female will be dragged to the theater by their SO. It's still a comic book movie at the end of the day and I know a lot of females who in general won't be interested. It has nothing to do with first female superhero or anything like that, they just don't see the appeal.

At the end of the day WW will(hopefully) be looked at as the movie that got DCEU truly started on it's right path, but compared to the other films coming out, I think it will be on the lower grossing end, but people will (again HOPEFULLY) never forget what this movie did for this cinematic universe

It's just one screening... :stoneface:

I wonder if any of those guys have wives or girlfriends.

Probably the same ol' clowns that say dumb **** like, "Why isn't there a White History Month?" :smh:

Last edited:
I get it but dudes are just trolling feminists. Probably only male comic nerds want to flock.

It does have the long history of bondage and bdsm and all the dudes with fetishes for that.

Movie isn't doing a billion. For that to happen the character and the actress playing her would need to be immensely popular at the same time. Pretty much a dream casting, kinda like how everyone knew the minute serious talks of an X-men movie came about we ALL knew who would be playing Professor X. WW isn't that type of hype.

Like I said before we need to look at the movies that have been geared to women like Twilight and 50 shades. WW doesn't have the kind of following among females. Sure Comic book nerd females?? Of course, but the average female will be dragged to the theater by their SO. It's still a comic book movie at the end of the day and I know a lot of females who in general won't be interested. It has nothing to do with first female superhero or anything like that, they just don't see the appeal.

At the end of the day WW will(hopefully) be looked at as the movie that got DCEU truly started on it's right path, but compared to the other films coming out, I think it will be on the lower grossing end, but people will (again HOPEFULLY) never forget what this movie did for this cinematic universe
With that said it'll be funny if CM grosses more than this. That Marvel bump and association alone.

I mean this is clearly not Ghostbusters....dudes just can't let women have this one? :lol:
Not that core group of comic book nerds.

They're low-key bigots.

Last edited:

repped. I can respect your thought out analysis. I just feel like this movie carries so much historical and social significance with it. Not only is this the first WW movie but it's also the first well recieved female lead superhero movie. And the buzz/hype with this movie is massive. Hell, even my mom wants to see this movie and the only CBM she saw was Batman (1989) and only because Prince did the soundtrack for it. 

I didn't mind the only women screening. Just one show :lol:

I wonder, though. What were the numbers for that? Sold out?

Responses are awesome. Must be a girl, though :lol:

Last edited:
Use Paypal to checkout on Fandango while using Promo: PaypalWW for $3 off of Wonder Woman tickets. I'm taking my girl, her brother, & my little sister.
Good until 8/31.

Salute to whoever runs that facebook page. A1 responses.

I lol'd, people take things to far. Everyone has a point of view, I think it's cool. Who knows, it could be a room of Breast Cancer Survivor's...?

Last edited:
The funny thing is... The screening is on June 6th. Its not like they shutdown the regular screenings during the weekend for this. People just go out their way to not let woman have ****

"Gal Gadot served two years in the Israeli army. Lebanon is officially at war with Israel. The ban is in accordance with a decades-old law that boycotts Israeli products and bars Lebanese citizens from traveling to Israel or having contacts with Israelis."

View media item 2451344

Back
Top Bottom