DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Gonna see Wonder Woman tonight for only $4 thanks to T-Mobile. 
pimp.gif

When you buy the ticket on the Atom app, use the promo code they gave you and it comes out to $4, no tax.

But isn't Atom in actual theater?
Or similar to a Fandango? 'Cause I like using the AMC that's 10 minutes away from my house with the recliner seats lol

Last edited:
Those rumors are some of the most reasonable ones I've read, but still doesn't sound legit.

I would LOVE to see Mister Miracle though. DC really needs to reprint the original Kirby run.

EDIT: Darkseid War would be pretty epic if they could pull it off. I wonder if they would have the same Batman arc. :nerd: :pimp:

Last edited:
No way they are still deciding on a second 2018 film. It's already mid 2017 :lol:
It depends on the movie. A CGI heavy movie no. But Sirens or batgirl would work. Previously, the Batman movie was scheduled to start filming Summer 17 for a Fall/Holiday 2018 release. Aquaman is also filming now for that December date.

I think a Sirens or a Batgirl film is realistic since it probably won't need to connect to the greater DCEU, it can be it's own thing and as stated, it won't be cgi-heavy.

And chances are Joss already had a script for a Batgirl film that he sold to WB/DC even before being hired. Wouldn't even be surprised if it wasn't part of the bigger plan and Whedon sold them on it.

Last edited:
It's just like Fandango.

Yeah, just checked it all out lol
Downloaded the app just now, we'll see what they offer Tuesday. My God-Son wants to go see Cars 3, & I want to go see Planet of the Apes & Spiderman in the next month and a half or so... hopefully they'll have another promo.

Man, this movie is so hard to come by. All theater's around me are only having 2-3 showtimes. Usually's it 2-3x that amount.

I've noticed. Theaters around my way are still flooded with Pirates.

Every where I look it says "Featured Movie", but the show times don't reflect it. Oh well, I'll wait for another day I guess. My little sister & my girl really wanted to watch it & today would have been great 'cause I'ma have a busy weekend.

Last edited:
My favorite local theater has like 4 regular showtimes tonight and 3 3D ones

Depends on your location I guess

Technically it does come out tomorrow so maybe that's the cause for your dilemna

Last edited:
Usually go to see cbms with the same two bros who I've been going with for like almost 10 years nkw, but for personal reasons, one is skipping WW. Gonna be the first film I check out solo

Aopreciate the $4 ticket from tmobile, but it sucks that it's either Standard or 3d. Ever since I've been seeing movies in XD, I couldn't go back to Standard. The difference is crazy.

My favorite local theater has like 4 regular showtimes tonight and 3 3D ones

Depends on your location I guess

Technically it does come out tomorrow so maybe that's the cause for your dilemna

All around Dallas and the metroplex they're sold out, they usually have "Advance Tickets" then they'll add more "Regular Tickets". This movie release has been so weird, when I went to go see GOTG 2 they had multiple showtimes for the day of the release along with other CMB movies I've attend the day of.
Maybe all the movie releases that have been out the last few weeks are hogging up all the screens so their hands are tied.

I don't know the history of those guys or the "show" (or their names) but its basically that main guy's (who the camera is on all the time) show :lol:

Like the intro makes you think its a duo but its really hero and sidekick.

The review itself is funny. Snyder moments are not a good sign. Also their final review/judgements on the movies :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom