DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Supes was actually really good. The smiling and his little quips.

Way better then BVS.

'Slowpoke'

Did Henry Cavill look different, or is it because he was actually able to cheese this time? His face looked so CGI in that opening "interview" with the kids.

They cgi'd the mustache out.

Really not sure why he couldn't just shave it and then put a fake mustache for Mission Impossible?

It's the much easier and cheaper alternative and dudes also super hairy so he probably could have grown it out in about a month :lol:

They cgi'd the mustache out.

Really not sure why he couldn't just shave it and then put a fake mustache for Mission Impossible?

It's the much easier and cheaper alternative and dudes also super hairy so he probably could have grown it out in about a month :lol:

Wait, WTF. He's gonna be in the next MI movie and couldn't shave off a damn mustache?:lol:

I like Cavill though, he seems like a genuinely good guy. He deserves to be in a great Superman solo movie.

So we should be getting a more linear buildup to JL2 which will presumably feature the Legion of Doom.
I seriously hope they get things into shape and lock down a good slate. Can someone PLEASE tell me why no one at WB has pitched a Charlie Hunham Green Arrow flick yet. It doesn't require a massive budget or CGI, and it could begin shooting top of the year and be ready for early 2019.

The execs at WB are seriously dropping the ball. A comic book fan needs to be put in charge of a comic book cinematic division , and help them right this ship.

THAT opening scene was terrible. No need at all. Especially for how weird he looked.

When he said. Is he still bothering you :pimp:

Also Cahill does have a great charm. Dude was nice in the man from uncle

Was hyped as hell for MOS when they first dropped that trailer of Bearded Batman Begins Superman. Crazy the decline in my hype since then.
I was hyped as hell for MoS too. Took my mom and dad and my sis with me cuz I'd thought they'd enjoy it too

Only movie I'd make my family watch now is WW

Some of yall answer this; Is Justice League better than the Green Lantern movie?

So we should be getting a more linear buildup to JL2 which will presumably feature the Legion of Doom.
I seriously hope they get things into shape and lock down a good slate. Can someone PLEASE tell me why no one at WB has pitched a Charlie Hunham Green Arrow flick yet. It doesn't require a massive budget or CGI, and it could begin shooting top of the year and be ready for early 2019.

The execs at WB are seriously dropping the ball. A comic book fan needs to be put in charge of a comic book cinematic division , and help them right this ship.
Despite them trying out this shared superhero universe, WB is still only interested in Batman and Superman.... and now Wonder Woman. The first 2 are well established franchises. That's why we're getting Bat family movies rumors before any other DC heroes (that aren't in the JL or JL adjacent).

Its always been dropped in rumors but basically the execs there don't get comics or superheroes. They don't have their finger on the pulse of what has a fan base and what doesn't.

Things allegedly have changed but I guess its slow.

Some of yall answer this; Is Justice League better than the Green Lantern movie?

Despite them trying out this shared superhero universe, WB is still only interested in Batman and Superman.... and now Wonder Woman. The first 2 are well established franchises. That's why we're getting Bat family movies rumors before any other DC heroes (that aren't in the JL or JL adjacent).

Its always been dropped in rumors but basically the execs there don't get comics or superheroes. They don't have their finger on the pulse of what has a fan base and what doesn't.

Things allegedly have changed but I guess its slow.

Hell yeah, no question.

Wait, wait. . . You actually watched Sucker Punch?

eh...better man than me..
At the time, Snyder had no bad movies I knew of other than Watchmen. He wasn't known for being all style and no substance.

It was an all girl cast. Carla Gugino was in it and the premise was interesting.

I got suckered.

Hell yeah, no question.
Ok. Just checking.

Need more answers though.

Back
Top Bottom