DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I'm dying to see how they handle both IW movies with such a huge roster...these movies need to be at least 3.5 hours long each.....not sure how they can cram so many Central characters properly within less time.

They already did it with Civil War. Every major character will have their moments. Think about it almost every character aside from Widow, Hawkeye and Falcon are central to the story

What's funny is that Snyder is still attached to direct JL2. . . Still don't think that will last but who knows...

:lol:

I don't think he is anymore. Even before he had to leave JLs post, he didn't want to do another big budget film and his small movie project will conflict with JL2 schedule if it is still in track.

Is this real ya’ll?

D1664EF2-EE67-4B54-A56B-4D61FA476D9F.jpeg

I'm dying to see how they handle both IW movies with such a huge roster...these movies need to be at least 3.5 hours long each.....not sure how they can cram so many Central characters properly within less time.
The same way they handled Civil War.

Amazingly.

Oh yeah, I know armie hammer has been described as barely an average actor in here. I was watching an interview with him and the interviewer said he’s getting oscar buzz for his role as a student who falls in love with his professor’s son.

Bats opening scene :pimp:

dat nostalgia hit me with the 89 theme and John Williams

Love the Diana and Bruce scene when things got heated

Amazon action in this movie >>>>>>>> WW :pimp:

I thought WW was op but Supes washed her lol

Finally the freeze breath and shirt rip :pimp:

Aquaman with the lasso :lol:

Mera :pimp:

Just a tease with the underwater stuff.. cant wait to see wat James Wan cook up with Atlantis

Steppenwolf was ugly

Flash scenes with Supes :D

Why was Flash running funny? wth

This movie was more fun than WW

Last edited:
The beauty of it is that it's not on any one person to shoulder the burden in helming those Infinity War movies

For the IW movies they will have a pair of brothers directing the movies and another pair of brothers writing the script.. And the four of them have worked on CW together and that movie was a success

I don't think he is anymore. Even before he had to leave JLs post, he didn't want to do another big budget film and his small movie project will conflict with JL2 schedule if it is still in track.
Who cares about JL2. Give Snyder the Attack on Titan US remake and watch him flourish :smokin

looks like the usual suspects are still here

Saw JL in imax and it was stunning.
My only complaint is that it wasn't longer.
Too bad about losing affleck, really wanted him as batman for a while.

Oh, we walked into another JL showing afterward, non imax: The movie looked like it was in low def and zoomed in. pretty much unwatchable

Bout to go grab some chick fil a and catch the movie at my local Dolby Cinema Theater :pimp:

Movie was ok. I thought I'd hate S.Wolf given he was all CGI, but he turned out ok. I thought a fair bit of the jokes were forced, but the Aquaman sitting on the lasso scene was comedy gold... :lol:

Again, the movie was ok. I wasn't blown away, but I like where they are taking the universe following the 2nd end credit scene. It gives them much needed opportunity to flesh out their universe.

Solid flick , only gripe is the villain was wack. Flash and Superman interaction was lol “pet cemetery “

Straight to it.... 7.6/8 for me. Absolutely loved JL!! Agree with those that felt some scenes were rushed (looking forward to the director's cut) but that's a very minor gripe for me.

To the person who said it felt like a JL episode, they hit it right on the head. I was cheeseing throughout the whole movie. Steppenwolf was good to me. He came in and wrecked s***. That's all I needed from him.

Those 2 after credit scenes were supremely excellent. Felt like the first time I saw the after credit scene with Thanos in the avengers.

Definetly seeing this again tommorow with the fiance.

Back
Top Bottom