DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Damn they cut like an hour :lol:

I really wanted to see that flight scene and that flash praying one.

I suspect it was all in the first hour. Pacing was BVS levels in the first hour.. joint was predictable. Show scenes highlighting what everyone was up to and assemble. They would've benefited from a slower pace

They kept showing that cyborg flying trailer, but nothing at all :smh:

Damn so many scenes I was excited to see didn’t happen.

Anytime the OG Batman theme came on. I was hype

Just realized we get one DC movie next year. Got all the faith in the world that James Wan bout to deliver :pimp:

I love Zack Snyder, but his movies have been polarizing. I doubt DC/WB will have him back. This is most likely his last DC film.

Lol JL couldn't even match Thor's opening weekend

Welps

In an ideal world where the DCEU actually laid down the groundwork and put out good movies this movie should be doing 180 ish the first weekend

I love Zack Snyder, but his movies have been polarizing. I doubt DC/WB will have him back. This is most likely his last DC film.

According to producer Charles roven , Zack Snyder along with his wife will stay on as producers for WW2. He might not direct another dceu movie, but he'll still serve in some capacity

we get it, geez

and you know you can just edit your post so you aren't *****in every other post and about 10 times per page?

chances are you haven't even seen the film yet you probably posted here the most since the movie released and you aren't even saying anything no one already knew

Given the criticism the DC Cinematic Universe has been given, doesn't surprise me this movie ain't hittin those types of numbers again.

But again, most people who have seen the movie are saying positive things about it. I think this one may have legs going into a holiday weekend. Just check Twitter and search the hashtag Justice League. People are actually happy with the movie. That 86% fan rating is real.

we get it, geez

and you know you can just edit your post so you aren't *****in every other post and about 10 times per page?

chances are you haven't even seen the film yet you probably posted here the most since the movie released and you aren't even saying anything no one already knew
Besides this page, if you go back 3 pages I've only posted twice :rolleyes

all this hate Steppenwolf, he was always trash in the comics lol

Real spit. He's basically Raditz. He gave them a good fight, but they're going to have to really prepare and re-up for the next threat. The movie was all about the Justice League like it should've been.

I never cared about box office, but why are we talking about opening weekend before Monday? Some places haven't even finished Saturday matinees. :lol:

How does BVS do 166 mil its first weekend and JL not even break 100 lmao

I was never a CB reader growing up.

CBMs are all I know and I have no allegiances to Marvel or DC.

I thought DC had the better more well known characters.

But my goodness their movies are trash.

I'll catch this off strength sometime this week but after the let downs of SS and BvS, I can see why people aren't pouring in opening weekend.

So many damn reports on the solo Batman film that I don't even know to laugh or shake my head.

Now it's back to being a follow up to JL and remaind within the DCEU, not a standalone (elseworld) or a prequel.

It seems like every couple of months we get a series of conflicting reports about The Batman and ultimately come out the other side none the wise. With Justice League now in theaters, it's that time again and with rumblings that Ben Affleck is going to be recast and that Matt Reeves is either making a prequel to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice or a standalone movie, everyone is confused now.

Well, a new report claims to shed some light on where things are going and while you should take this with a pinch of salt, it definitely makes for interesting reading. Apparently, the plan is for The Batman to follow the events of Justice League and remain firmly within the DC Films Universe. They add that Gyllenhaal would likely take over the role if Affleck leaves and that the focus would be taken off him being an older Batman if that's the case (so, a soft reboot like Mark Ruffalo becoming Bruce Banner).

The Batman would also be a crime film heavily influenced by the Batman mythos and if any of this is true, it sounds like Reeves is definitely taking things in the right direction and good things are on the way for the Caped Crusader.

via: http://www.elfanboy.com/blog/el-fan...tt-reeves-the-batman-starring-jake-gyllenhall

Right now, a batman film is the least of my worries for DC. I'll be alarmed if Reeves leaves the film.

I didn't want to see this but my 13 yr old was geeked about seeing this so I had to go... I was planning on taking a good nap but to my surprise it was a serviceable Saturday afternoon popcorn action flick.

My criticisms via hot takes doe...

I hate Affleck as Batman, I hate the way his tech looks, & I hate the costume. Why does Ben use a different voice when he's Bruce Wayne? It sounds so forced like a dubbed kung fu flick voice.

The fx is terrible doe... I mean woefully bad. I felt like this was basically an animated movie. This flick will age terribly. I'm not even sure any of the actors were actually in any of the action scenes. They look like they were all fully animated especially all the Batman fight scenes. I got Rogue One on right now & the FX looked believable where as JS does not.

Flash didn't even look like he was running. It looked like a side ways jumping jack motion or some step & fetch it dance routine during Hollywood's overtly racist era. I liked how the FX team did Quicksilver's power in that one Xmen movie from a short while ago. The way the fx team did Flash in this movie was awful...

Wonder Woman is one of the best super hero characters to ever grace the silver screen... Aquaman was cool. I just hope they don't screw up his stand along movie. Please please please write a good script & everything will fall into place. Cyborg was cool to.

I feel like Blade Runner was a great film.

I really liked Blade Runner 2049 too... LOL, I had an older couple sitting next to me. They had to be late 60s... They were asking each other questions trying to figure out the movie & I stepped in & answered their questions... It got to the point where the husband started offering me some of his pretzel bites... :lol:

I hate snyder flicks so I hope they reboot Superman but use the same actors. Is it me or does Amy Adams look so damn hot in these flicks... OMG... :evil:

Reboot Batman with a new actor & director too... Affleck is terrible...

Back
Top Bottom