DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Ds9j-Ulp-VAAAUb-G9.jpg

EzKiQ6a.png

805441ad255b561c515d5f457f845fb1--jesus-cristo-sacred-heart.jpg

Must be why DC is in an all out scramble to fix his mess and his
I don't see WB complaining all that much about all the money his movies have raked in. And he can't be that toxic if he and his wife are still executive producers on dceu movies (like he was for WW and aquaman).

I don't see WB complaining all that much about all the money his movies have raked in. And he can't be that toxic if he and his wife are still executive producers on dceu movies (like he was for WW and aquaman).
Dceu movies have underperformed

None of them have reached the billion dollar mark which Aquaman is about to do

So he’s paying the bill and you want WB to be mad? You get mad when your teacher lets you redo for half credit? :lol:

And save the “it made money” games please. That don’t help anyone but their pockets

Man those are not even near the same level. I’m talking about zero plot, zero direction, zero logic, zero redeeming factors :lol:
Chun-li had a plot. Wasn't executed well but it was basically the same one from Steer Fighter.

Snyder Gawd (and his wife) still out chere flourishing.
With what?

Being executive producers of DC movie in name only?

Best thing Snyder could've done is just go back to do his own thing and his movies. Find some other franchise to do, reboot or remake.

Instead of living in the past online still commenting on his cancelled plans for JL, the actors he cast, still pretending there's a Snyder cut, etc.

Back
Top Bottom