DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Watched Aquaman today. Really liked it. Except the ending felt really abrupt. I was like "thats it"?

Last edited:
aquaman forever!

when that octopus bust out with the drum solo you knew **** was bout to be lit!

Wan using the visual representation when talking to the sea animals is straight from the old school justice league cartoons :lol: :pimp:
tumblr_pkevq5Q8Yo1uezmbko3_r2_540.gif

tumblr_pkevq5Q8Yo1uezmbko1_540.gif

tumblr_pk7dz4lnrx1uorz8zo7_r1_540.gif

:pimp:

random
tumblr_pj0n8iyzZv1uorz8zo2_540.gif

tumblr_pk7kgkhWWx1uorz8zo3_r3_540.gif

during a battle tho :lol:
tumblr_pk9wg05b0s1y0o31io2_540.gif

tumblr_pk9wg05b0s1y0o31io5_540.gif

Yea without BM would of been much better. Save him for the sequel would of been fine. If they just left it at his pops dying that would of been fine.

Movie was long. But I enjoyed it.

Yea without BM would of been much better. Save him for the sequel would of been fine. If they just left it at his pops dying that would of been fine.

Movie was long. But I enjoyed it.

Aquaman was long to you? Seemed like the shortest superhero movie in I cant even remember. Possibly ever. Also Amber Heard was looking god like beautiful in the movie. Everytime she was on screen I was like "she's perfect"

i dont know if length was the issue.. but things definitely needed to be toned down, which could mean cutting down on things

well i guess with alot of my complaints it could result in cleaning up, which could cut down the run time

but the length of the movie wasnt a real issue for me

Dv6-2HTWwAAaekB.jpg

A number of big comics went on sale today, including the latest issues of Action Comics, Detective Comics, and Heroes in Crisis, and one recurring theme in them all is the fact that DC has paid tribute to the late, great Stan "The Man" Lee.

The co-creator of characters like Iron Man, Spider-Man, and The Hulk frequently referred to DC as the "Distinguished Competition" on letter pages during his tenure with Marvel Comics and that's referenced here as the company pays its respects to Lee following his passing late last year.

Shazam would really benefit from a Henry Cavill cameo
But it seems as though Cavill is done as Superman. All the various blogs and sites have said he's kind of difficult to deal with and without a clear direction for the future of DC films and no word on any sequels/director etc I would be surprised if this happened.

Back
Top Bottom