DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

oh man i saw it again. something that was like one of the silliest things besides the black manta montage was when that whole side of the building fell on ol dude in italy and aquaman pulled it off the guy and the guy walked off with the fam as if tons of cement blocks didnt just fall on him :lol:

Prime Scar Jo was prolly my #1 tho, like when she was in Match Point I really think Scar Jo was #1. I think DC def got the hotter actresses than Marvel just with the trio of Amber, Gal and Margot

She was looking real good but all I kept thinking was she was looking like prime Scarlett Johansson.

But I actually enjoyed Aquaman way more that I imagined I ever would. The only knocks I have was some of the dialogue was a little too cheesy, as well as some of the “romance”.

Other than that, movie was pretty legit and visually, I thought it was very beautiful.

I might like prime Lizzie Olsen more than prime johansson. She let those ******* breathe in the American Oldboy remake. :wow:

It’s not doing a billi. It’s not even looking like it’s gonna do 300 mil domestic and it’s international numbers are dwindling being that its in its 4th weekend in many territories

Aquaman will hit a billion by the end of next week.....Crazy...

It's a third straight weekend atop the weekend box office for Warner Bros.'s Aquaman as the film pushed over $940 million worldwide. Aquaman will most likely follow suit and, once again, finish #1 at the box office next weekend, becoming the first film in the DCEU to secure the top spot four weekends in a row.

Internationally, Aquaman added another $56.2 million this weekend from 79 markets for a running overseas cume totaling $681 million and a global tally surpassing $940 million.

The February 8 release in Japan serves as the film's last key market yet to see release.

Keaton is the best Batman.

I know a lot of people loved Michael Keaton as Batman, but when he was casted for the role back in 1988, a lot of comic book fans **** on the choice and sent thousands of protest letters to Warner Bros. because Keaton was primarily known for comedy at the time and they thought it was going to be campy like the 1960s TV series.

The closest thing to the modern internet in 1988-89 was BBS. (Bulletin Board Systems)

I'm sure someone was sharing their displeasure of Michael Keaton as Batman then. :lol:

Marvel need to cast an asian dude as Namor

:rofl: @ trying to make Namor seem like a lame compared to Aquaman.

Namor is a straight up scumbag steal your girl sometimes villain.

A close adaption might have to be rated R. In his movie he'd be the one wiping out cities with tsunamis.

I was only thinking movies but Minka Kelly been too hot since she was Lyla Garrity. That scene is 1 reason I loved that Hawk and Dove ep, even at 38 now she's still in my top 5

add minka in from titans...

Finally watched aquaman. I may have seen parts of the first trailer but overall i have no idea about this movie.

Actually enjoyed it. Legit mad at DC for not taking the Marvel route and gave us BVS and JL before these solo films.

Always appreciate when you see fellow kiwis (Temuera Morrison) on american films :pimp:

rz6izg-UEk-APWPdd9v-CVBRm.jpg

Gzn9r-Kext-X2-AQc-Ri-Vf-Wr-Km.jpg

Back
Top Bottom