DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

they've been saying the movie was inspired by the movie Big

and Shazam is a bigger blue boy scout

Marvel need to cast an asian dude as Namor

Asian actor in a CBM you say? Then that means it's gonna be this dude.

Ken%20Leung.jpg

Wow lame really just ghosted instead of admitting he was wrong lol

Why would I ghost? I’m not above being wrong with 99% of the world. Who expected Aquaman to make a billion when Batman and Superman sharing the screen twice couldn’t do it? China alone was literally a 1/3 of the box office. Doesn’t make any sense but WB will never have that holiday spot for a lone comic book film again.

lame been taking hella L’s lately

only thing he was right about was that atrocity known as the last jedi

:lol: I had to get cooled off since I was on a hot streak. I’ve been still recovering from the garbage that was Infinity War. From what I gave the MCU thread about Captain Marvel in terms of its plot, I’m somewhat optimistic. Endgame might be good as well

And then Spider-Man: Far From Home :nthat: DC better enjoy Aquaman for a while cause a billion isn’t being seen again any time soon

Umm Wonder Woman might have a chance at billion. As long as it gets strong overseas unlike the last one

My thing with what we've seen in the previews for shazam, the connection doesn't seem to be there with the kid and how dude is portraying shazam

Like the kid seems too cool for school and seem like a 14 or 15 year old

Tom holland plays that age well and obviously if he turns into a mid 20s dude, he wouldn't all of sudden seem 12 max

Why would I ghost? I’m not above being wrong with 99% of the world. Who expected Aquaman to make a billion when Batman and Superman sharing the screen twice couldn’t do it? China alone was literally a 1/3 of the box office. Doesn’t make any sense but WB will never have that holiday spot for a lone comic book film again.

Don't act like your opinion that it wasn't going to hit a billion was the majority opinion.

First of all, you made your comments about Aquaman not making a billion after Aquaman had made 750 mil and after every reputable box office analyst crunched the numbers and said it was going to hit a billion. Then you had quite a few ppl in this thread that agreed that it was going to hit a billion as well based on the money it had already made.

dude also said bumblebee was going to beat aquaman in the box office after it opened $21m and aquaman opened at $100m plus about $200m+ in china already at that point or something :lol:

people who asks "who wants to see dc fail?"... well look no further

seen aquaman on monday
was weird that there was no shazam preview
but a avengers end game preview before the movie
anyway
i liked it
some corny lines and parts
but i enjoyed it

I’m going off what the pasts has shown me. This is a universe that put Batman and Superman in a film together for the first time in history and the second time in history and couldn’t make a billion and their most unlikely hero did. I mean I don’t blame you all for hanging off my words, I do have a history of speaking things into existence. Like for example;

I’m living in a world where I’m satisfied the MCU is getting a much needed reality check and I just loved what I saw from a DCEU trailer :wow:

How tf are Aquaman and James Wan the saviors of the DCEU where Batman, Superman, Zack Snyder and Joss Whedon failed :wow::wow::wow:

I’m beyond impressed. That is some great world building I just saw. Speechless.

....you’re welcome.

you didn't speak anything into existence :lol:

liking what you and stating what you experience isn't making anything happen

but in other news that @LAME HAS ABSOLUTELY 100% HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AT ALL....

AQUAMAN Swims Past $700 Million Overseas; Is Expected To Hit $1 Billion Worldwide By Saturday

The latest box office updates are in, and James Wan's underwater adventure now sits at $702.9 million internationally, which brings its global total to $971.5 million. This means it should easily pass $1B over the weekend, most likely through Saturday.

DC boys get their first billi and don’t know how to act :rolleyes:lol:

Here’s to Shazam doing a billion like IM3 after Avengers >D

don't know how to act?

you the one who said you don't mind being @ for it and now you back pedaling trying to take credit for it now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom