DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

seen aquaman on monday
was weird that there was no shazam preview
but a avengers end game preview before the movie
anyway
i liked it
some corny lines and parts
but i enjoyed it
it depends on the theatre

first time i saw it just marvel trailers

second time marvel and shazaam and hellboy

so its probably theatres decision what trailers are shown before a movie

Terry is Bruce Wayne’s son, they wouldn’t make him Asian. His look was just the weird Bruce Timm style at the time. Bruce Timm Superman looks more Asian than Terry.

Seems like Affleck is out due to the insurance on him for his alcoholism. Missed opportunity for Damien. I’d say Joker is the start of a soft reboot into Batman’s world but how do you get Joaquin to do a sequel let alone multiple appearances?

Lol it'll never happen. They'll make Dana Asian though

I was just messing around. We had a discussion in here before about some posters thinking Terry was Asian when they watched BB growing up. Going by how his parents looked you could tell he was supposed to be white. Some posters thought Lex was black too from Superman and Justice League cartoons. I wouldn’t mind if they made Terry Asian or mixed Asian though.

Terry is Bruce Wayne’s son, they wouldn’t make him Asian. His look was just the weird Bruce Timm style at the time. Bruce Timm Superman looks more Asian than Terry.

Seems like Affleck is out due to the insurance on him for his alcoholism. Missed opportunity for Damien. I’d say Joker is the start of a soft reboot into Batman’s world but how do you get Joaquin to do a sequel let alone multiple appearances?

I hate they made Bruce Terry’s biological dad.

As dope as it would be if Terry's asian he's definitely white, Bruce Wayne's DNA, he's always been Bruce's true heir imo and not Damian. I just need them to have Melanie Walker in the batman beyond movie for Terry besides just Dana Tan

I was just messing around. We had a discussion in here before about some posters thinking Terry was Asian when they watched BB growing up. Going by how his parents looked you could tell he was supposed to be white. Some posters thought Lex was black too from Superman and Justice League cartoons. I wouldn’t mind if they made Terry Asian or mixed Asian though.

I hate they made Bruce Terry’s biological dad.

I too thought he was Asian growing up

JOKER is a one off.....It's one of the reasons why he's doing it...

Going forward Wonder Woman and Aquaman may cross paths again( maybe with Shazam, maybe) but Matt Reeves' Batman will not acknowledge those characters at all...

I fully expect 'pocket universes' so to speak going forward... Harley Quinn and whatever she's doing in her story arcs. Batman off somewhere doing his thing ( it's a story involving him in his prime, allegedly)...Whatever James Gunn is going to do with the Suicide Squad sequel/reboot...Ava DuVernay with the New Gods IF that works out...

None of these things are going to connect. I don't see it. Standalones should be it for WB/DC.

Let Marvel Studios continue with the shared universe. It works for them times ten....
DC needs to scrap a shared universe. Too much trash to have to explain

lex in the cartoon looked like a really tan, white guy like yul brynner.
CA78F7C3-83D9-4978-A745-BAC3987241EC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom