DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Another rumor I saw floating around was Hush as the main.....Antagonizing Bruce Wayne while Penguin is focusing on Batman....

Grain of salt of course.

that will be interesting because an animated adaptation is in the works of Hush too

i think there is still a dceu for now because Birds of Prey, WW and Aquaman are still active in terms of movies

but they could easily just make them elseworlds like the Joaquins Joker movie and then do a soft reboot

i do believe Reeves' The Batman is still DCEU but its sounding like its a prequel so they need a younger Bruce/Bats, I mean that is also a way to make it a soft reboot a la Bumblebee

DC is still in a wait and see phase probably until they become more consistent with their film quality and box office performance

yea.. i think they're going play with it until they get some sort of traction.. like if WW hits.. if shazam hits.. flash

so do a roundabout build and then act like the other stuff didnt happen.. like pretty much what they did in aquaman for the most part

Good. On the right track.

Now make better movies.

May be some hope where DC can turn the corner and make a movie as good as Iron Man or Winter Soldier

I know most of you guys aren’t excited for Shazam, but everything I’ve seen always gets a good chuckle out of me :lol:

Looks like a fun movie. And I heard on Collider that the movie cost about $80-90 Million to make, so hopefully it’s a good movie and they can get a decent return and can start a good run of movies...

90 mil for a character that can fly in 2019 is somewhat concerning. Ant-man is the lowest costing MCU film and that film cost $130 mil. Granted Paul Rudd and Michael Douglass cost more than Zach Levi and Mark Strong but I’m really curious as to what type of action set pieces could be in there. Rumor has it that the family is supposed to appear

Shazam-01.gif

zod and supes :nerd:

Ok. That Shazam trailer got me pumped.
Still ain't sold yet, but it's much easier if you look past that costume.

90 mil for a character that can fly in 2019 is somewhat concerning. Ant-man is the lowest costing MCU film and that film cost $130 mil. Granted Paul Rudd and Michael Douglass cost more than Zach Levi and Mark Strong but I’m really curious as to what type of action set pieces could be in there. Rumor has it that the family is supposed to appear
the Macro scenes in Ant Man are not cheap to make... Not sure why you picked that movie when it's CGI heavy as well...
I'm down to watch Shazam tho, should be a fun movie...

the Macro scenes in Ant Man are not cheap to make... Not sure why you picked that movie when it's CGI heavy as well...
I'm down to watch Shazam tho, should be a fun movie...

Because it’s the lowest costing MCU film. Even with scenes that captivating in a post Avengers 2 world where Marvel’s brand was on fire the film did 500 mil....

Back
Top Bottom