DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

yep. I don't see that succubus in her.....
that xmen flick showed she's one dimensional..
then again Pfeiffer is bae.....With her wrinkly ***

do you really think she was given that much in that X-men movie?

i think she can be a great cat woman if they play to her strengths

True. I'm biased.

because of something decades ago?

the versions in numerous cartoons have been better and I could see her pulling off aspects of those.. she does just normally.. as long as the director realizes her natural strengths, like in high fidelity, it should work

i think the dude said he hopes they do meet in the future but it didnt sound like it is happening, he sounded like more of a dream so that might not happen, for now at least

more stuff

This try hard **** is actually making me more skeptical. "OMG a kissing scene :emoji_rotating_light::emoji_rotating_light::emoji_rotating_light::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:"

its from 2019 but still, some people are just like that thinking nerds are still those from revenge of the nerds from the 80s

dudes also a heel wrestler so he might be playing into his persona

its from 2019 but still, some people are just like that thinking nerds are still those from revenge of the nerds from the 80s

dudes also a heel wrestler so he might be playing into his persona

I figured it was something stranger things related

but everyone plays video games and is up on comics to some degree so hard to knock once thought of nerd shh

they had a d&d marathon on yt a few weeks ago for some charity, pretty much different people and celebs playing and it pretty fun to watch but you got to have a lot of time to play, some of them took like 5-8 hours and game wasnt done and probably could kept going

The Titan's show is pretty good. I like the portrayal of characters, especially the woman who's playing Starfire(Kory).

they had a d&d marathon on yt a few weeks ago for some charity, pretty much different people and celebs playing and it pretty fun to watch but you got to have a lot of time to play, some of them took like 5-8 hours and game wasnt done and probably could kept going
Yeah Campaigns can go for years. Coworkers just wrapped up one they've been playing for about 2 years.

1630434261126.png

Back
Top Bottom