DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

grain of salt time…

thats what i would like out of this bats movie. something dark with elements of horror and action. i was already in but sign me up again if this is the direction they are going in.

Get Mr. Freeze right for once just like apparently The Riddler was in The Batman.

Maybe finally do Clayface.

Basically all of them except the Joker.

I feel like Bane, Scarecrow, Ra's, Poison Ivy, and Two-Face can all be done better than the versions we've had.

if those previous posts are true and its dark, scarecrow would be a great next villain in that setting/atmosphere.

still the greatest adaption of batman till this day.

1630961706194.gif

PEACEMAKER HBO Max Series Rumored To Feature The DCEU Debut Of Bane

Now, a new rumor is claiming that Bane is going to make his DCEU debut in James Gunn's Peacemaker HBO Max series.

The source hasn't exactly build-up a strong track record yet, but they were the first to report on a certain X-Men character making a cameo appearance in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (read more here), and this latest rumor also appears to have been backed-up by semi-reliable scooper Daniel Richtman.

its funny because batista was just campaigning to play bane but when asked if he'd work with cena he said "no thanks" :lol:

dude could have worked too

so weird that theyre gon continue this new batverse with gotham and penguin shows but still not part of the dceu

then there’s the former snyderverse that is dceu

plus the joker-verse with phoenix

then the tv shows

animatedverse is also all over the place that had continuity but after getting reset again i think they just stopped and did one-off stories again

so weird that theyre gon continue this new batverse with gotham and penguin shows but still not part of the dceu

then there’s the former snyderverse that is dceu

plus the joker-verse with phoenix

then the tv shows

animatedverse is also all over the place that had continuity but after getting reset again i think they just stopped and did one-off stories again
They were sloppy and they're sort of backdooring the idea of the multiverse to explain that via the Flash.

Sounds like Reeves had some demands and they were met. Probably asked at a good time when DCEU had no plan. I think this was before JJ came over. So he probably blocked off his own Batverse that won't be interfered with.

Plus that Joaquin Joker is like a different studio under WB right?

Last edited:
Chris Rock on his 'Superman' role that never happened: 'I was this close'

Rock admits that he was once set to play the Kryptonian god’s shutterbug sidekick, Jimmy Olsen, in a feature film adaptation that didn’t come to pass. “I was cast in Superman 20 years ago, when Nic Cage was going to play Superman,” Rock explains. “I was cast; I had wardrobe fittings. I saw the miniature sets, and I was hanging out with [director] Tim [Burton], and the whole thing fell apart.”

That doomed project, which was known as Superman Lives, has become one of the great “What If” missed opportunities in modern Hollywood lore, to the point that an entire documentary (The Death of Superman Lives: What Happened?) was produced about its demise.

As for Rock, he appears to have taken the entire ordeal in stride, especially given that the character of Jimmy Olsen “doesn’t really attract me right now.” Nonetheless, he remains disappointed that his shot at Superman glory never came to fruition. “There’s a part of me that’s like, where’s my superhero movie? I was this close.”

Back
Top Bottom