DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

So you prefer more warped versions of Superman over the standard?
Yes.

Never seen Donners versions.

Superman Returns was eh. Not enough action.

I wanna see violent powerful *** Superman over Big Blue Boyscout Superman

Hope Snyder gets to make JL2.

Didnt like BVS tho. **** was boring.

Yes.

Never seen Donners versions.

Superman Returns was eh. Not enough action.

I wanna see violent powerful *** Superman over Big Blue Boyscout Superman

Hope Snyder gets to make JL2.

Didnt like BVS tho. **** was boring.
Ok, kinda get that.

Feel like you'd be better off watching The Boys or Invincible.

But I guess there should be a lane for some ongoing Superman-like character that's reckless and wild violent for the sake of action and entertainment. **** the story.

Ok, kinda get that.

Feel like you'd be better off watching The Boys or Invincible.

But I guess there should be a lane for some ongoing Superman-like character that's reckless and wild violent for the sake of action and entertainment. **** the story.

supercrooks has a little bit of that too going

supercrooks has a little bit of that too going
I remember Supercrooks the comic. Haven't checked the cartoon yet but yeah from what I recall it has a bit of that.

There's really no consistent super powered bad or near evil crazy reckless Superman type out there. That'll get multiple movies. Not from Marvel and DC is not continuing garbage Snyder Superman.

Oh hey, maybe Black Adam will be good :lol: You got a trilogy there if it is WASPS ANDD ASPS WASPS ANDD ASPS

The cartoon is definitely worth checking out

The praetorian definitely got that whole don’t give a f hero thing going and he ain’t he only 1

but the boys is probably the best you going get of that evil Superman thing

Just watched Superman: Doomsday. Even with the flaws in that film, it shows how easy you can capture the essence of the character. Sucks that they already showed his death on screen because they could've used this as an adaption

Just watched Superman: Doomsday. Even with the flaws in that film, it shows how easy you can capture the essence of the character. Sucks that they already showed his death on screen because they could've used this as an adaption

animated movies and shows shoulda been the template for the movies

you gotta figure out how the pieces going work

the 2 suicide squad movies are a perfect example.. first one, makes zero sense why actual heroes wouldn’t show up.. the 2nd Waller was trying cover up dirt

animated movies and shows shoulda been the template for the movies

you gotta figure out how the pieces going work

the 2 suicide squad movies are a perfect example.. first one, makes zero sense why actual heroes wouldn’t show up.. the 2nd Waller was trying cover up dirt
They really have stories written out for them to follow. All they’d have to do is to improve the things that didn’t work and adapt things that works in animation but not on film

They really have stories written out for them to follow. All they’d have to do is to improve the things that didn’t work and adapt things that works in animation but not on film

mcu adapted because of IP limitations or jsut adjusting for circumstances or just updating stuff

but DC has the same advantages.. hell they have more since they control all of their characters they can test certain things out elsewhere.. but zero clue why they rush to JL when they could do proper origin films and build to that

dudes gotta be purposefully fumbling the bag at this point

wooow

faorabyke along with zod in the Flash

THE FLASH
Release date: November 4, 2022
Director: Andy Muschietti
Cast: Ezra Miller, Ron Livingston, Michael Keaton, Kiersey Clemons, Michael Shannon, Antje Traue, Sasha Calle, and Michael Keaton
About: Ezra Miller stars as Barry Allen, AKA The Flash, who pushes the limits of his superpowers in the DC Super Hero’s first-ever standalone feature film.

via: https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/news/articles/2021/12/17/warner-bros-uk-2022-movie-preview

happy for this.

but they gonna bring back faora and zod and still no word on Henry Cavill?

I get a feeling (my hope at at least), with Matt Vaughn’s public comments that they’re actually looking at this as an option….

im hoping in the end cavill makes a cameo and its not a snyder murdering superman, just change that suit and put an underwear outside and then go to a Vaughns superman

seems like a no-brainer but execs gon exec

New trailer.

1640641062482.gif

I wasn't excited before but that last trailer was good. It looks like they got the Batman / Catwoman dynamic down.

Don't care much about the Penguin yet though.

Back
Top Bottom