DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Not very practical at all to wear glasses and not some prescription goggles or contact lenses. If riddler's eyesight is as bad as mine, then if his glasses break he's useless.

1641713952495.jpeg

1641714239194.jpeg

i wanna get on board with this Batman but i can't get Twilight outta my head and this version of Batman looks like he carries sex toys :smh:

dude looks like his mascara's running in some of the pics. try to have an open mind i guess but like i said, all i see is Edward glittering in depressing clothes ...
To be fair, no one was really excited for Heath Ledgar as Joker at first neither. A lot of people couldn’t separate Brokeback Mountain Heath from the idea of him being the Joker. We ended up getting the GOAT Joker.

To be fair, no one was really excited for Heath Ledgar as Joker at first neither. A lot of people couldn’t separate Brokeback Mountain Heath from the idea of him being the Joker. We ended up getting the GOAT Joker.

I’m old enough to remember the backlash the Keaton casting got…People we’re not for that, at all…Then the summer of 1989 happened and Batman has been a pop-culture mainstay for most of the past three decades since then…

For everybody complaining about Battinson, hold off until y’all see the film…

I’m old enough to remember the backlash the Keaton casting got…People we’re not for that, at all…Then the summer of 1989 happened and Batman has been a pop-culture mainstay for most of the past three decades since then…

For everybody complaining about Battinson, hold off until y’all see the film…
You remember Keaton backlash?

8A68E4AE-6850-4AFF-8AD3-E3D9609B2F8F.gif

That’s a lot of years!

there also wasnt social media so you actually have to go read the newspaper to see the hate on the casting

Was it talked about on television?

Sure was…

You couldn’t get away from Batman the year leading up to the movies release…Every entertainment show in the world was running nearly nightly stories on it, especially the summer of release…

rfx45 rfx45 newspaper :rofl:…I’d find it a stretch that kids today would even understand what that is…

Most info came from Hollywood gossip magazines like Hollywood Reporter for example…Some larger publications would even sometimes release multiple issues a month…That’s usually where I
picked up on info for my far reaching interests…Shout out to SLAM magazine…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom