DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Bats ain't really killing anyone or cussing, just some broken bones so I could see it. The villains will use up the 5 F bombs.

its perfectly fine, Bats still looked brutal to those thugs in the trailer and probably gon look more intense in the film, there's just not gon be blood or nudity

no point in making it R just so you can shoehorn a few f-words in there

i forget which movie it is but there was a release last year that was rated R and there was no reason for it, they couldve easily make it PG13 if they removed one swear word or i think one scene where they showed blood or something, im just blanking on which one it is

This film doesn’t need a R rating

The one thing I’m worried about is how long Pattinson will want to make these films. He doesn’t seem like the type that cares about sequels.

This film doesn’t need a R rating

The one thing I’m worried about is how long Pattinson will want to make these films. He doesn’t seem like the type that cares about sequels.

He’s already said he hopes sequels will come out of this :lol:

as long he likes the story and the director, he’ll be good staying especially since this actually looks like its gon challenge at least a little bit of his acting chops

now if they cast taylor lautner as bane then dude is gone for sure

Back
Top Bottom