DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Wonder if disney will let him make more pegging jokes or stuff like shoving an electric wire up juggernaut's butt.
Disney made Pretty Woman and Gone in 60 Seconds. Then they recently just released the Kingsman prequel.

Probably no issue with all that freaky raunchy DP stuff.

They really just let James Gunn go with this :lol:

Hit Aquaman with his special fish alone time, Superman’s poop fetish, and pointed out how Batman refusing to kill the Joker causes untold amounts of death and chaos to innocent people…

1642216682577.jpeg

Last edited:
its at least somewhat comicbook accurate, its also for hbo max so its more like titans quality, hope nightwings is better though, an actual spandex than the padded ones that looks disproportionate

1642217626055.jpeg

its at least somewhat comicbook accurate, its also for hbo max so its more like titans quality, hope nightwings is better though, an actual spandex than the padded ones that looks disproportionate

1642217626055.jpeg
I get why HBO wouldn't want to pony up the cash but WB should do like Disney and give shows that would need bigger budgets the money needed to make the quality still close to the movies (even if their movies aren't that good quality wise).

I mean they're letting HBO have their GoT spinoff which most likely a bunch of millions to make again.

I get why HBO wouldn't want to pony up the cash but WB should do like Disney and give shows that would need bigger budgets the money needed to make the quality still close to the movies (even if their movies aren't that good quality wise).

I mean they're letting HBO have their GoT spinoff which most likely a bunch of millions to make again.

i think their budget is only slightly higher than CW shows :lol: i wouldnt even be surprised if its the same and they can only spend more in each episodes because its less

Batgirls a movie though so hopefully in motion that suit looks better but not really holding my breathe on that one, they really got to set the precedence too because if the quality is gon be super bad then the GL series might be worst than Reynolds GL :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom