DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

make it R rated.

Yeah I didnt get that. Said to myself "is this supposed to be a joke or something"
Definitely a weird thing to leave in. Great car chase scene though

i think it was one of a few small details scattered throughout the film to remind you he kinda noob. like this is still year 2.

maybe...he was so rich he never had to drive, let alone manual, so him getting this car, he'd have to learn. the only issue is while they showed a bunch of aspects about the car...timing chains, cylinder head, etc...i don't recall seeing anything suggesting a manual? :nerd:

i only know it is a manual cuz

To Selena Kyle's defense in the movie, she was a lesbian looking for her GF but also had no problem kissing Batman the next night so maybe she was just playing a very deep character? This needs to be on HBO Max already so I can watch it again. Just not trying to sit another 3 hours in a theater again for it.
Flew by me that Catwoman was suppose to be a lesbian in this :lol:

If that’s the case she wasn’t mad or distraught enough when she found ol girl.

she's bi, zoe said it in an interview but its more so implied in the film

and she definitely was mad as hell when she found the chick dead, it became her main goal to avenged her and made her want to kill falcone

i dont know where she wanst distraught enough came from, she was p*ssed and wanted to kill everyone involved

she's bi, zoe said it in an interview but its more so implied in the film

and she definitely was mad as hell when she found the chick dead, it became her main goal to avenged her and made her want to kill falcone

i dont know where she wanst distraught enough came from, she was p*ssed and wanted to kill everyone involved
That was all the revenge and killing part of it. Plus when it linked back to her dad she already seemed like she had other reasons to be angry.

When they found her in the trunk her reaction really wasn’t all that impactful or a moment or memorable. Then the shooting started and she prioritized getting money before she left.

And yeah I really missed any implication she was involved with the white girl.

Last edited:
That was all the revenge and killing part of it. Plus when it linked back to her dad she already seemed like she had other reasons to be angry.

When they found her in the trunk her reaction really wasn’t all that impactful or a moment or memorable. Then the shooting started and she prioritized getting money before she left.

her reaction was appropriate and she was getting shot up and cornered, of course she gon want to get out of there and since the money was there for the taking, why not?

i mean without any weapons, what was she suppose to do? and there were still armed gangster in the area, she was suppose to drag the body back with her while continually to get shot up?

im not really sure what kind of reaction you wanted, she got mad and practically started crying when she saw the body then the shooting started... then she hunted down the cop, kicked him off the ledge and then went after falcone

i think sometimes want too much, its already a 3 hour film and you want her to cry in bats arms for a couple of minutes when she saw the body to show that she is mad? just go out there get blasted by penguin training day style?

damn, the little teaser in the beginning of the batman that replaced the DC logo to hype everything up just got killed :smh:

THE FLASH And AQUAMAN Sequel Pushed To 2023...But SHAZAM! FURY OF THE GODS Is Now Coming In 2022!

The Flash has moved from November 4, 2022 to June 23, 2023. The Aquaman sequel, meanwhile, has shifted from December 16, 2022 to March 17, 2023, a decision that means it will no longer battle James Cameron's long-awaited Avatar sequel at the box office over the holiday period.

Shazam! Fury of the Gods has actually been brought forward and will now drop this year!

After originally being scheduled for next June, it's taken Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom's spot and will go head-to-head with Avatar 2.

The Hollywood Reporter explains that COVID and delayed work on visual effects is the main reason for these release date changes, so the impact of the pandemic is clearly still being felt.

Feels like the Shazaam sequel shot with no news coming out.

only relevant news is helen mirren and lucy liu casting with the newcomer rachel zegler

and megean great byke

shazam.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

her reaction was appropriate and she was getting shot up and cornered, of course she gon want to get out of there and since the money was there for the taking, why not?
Her reaction to seeing her alleged dead lover in the trunk wasn’t appropriate at all.
i mean without any weapons, what was she suppose to do? and there were still armed gangster in the area, she was suppose to drag the body back with her while continually to get shot up?

im not really sure what kind of reaction you wanted, she got mad and practically started crying when she saw the body then the shooting started... then she hunted down the cop, kicked him off the ledge and then went after falcone
A reaction like Bruce had when he realized Riddler was trying to kill Bruce Wayne and Alfred would most likely be the one to die cuz of it
i think sometimes want too much, its already a 3 hour film and you want her to cry in bats arms for a couple of minutes when she saw the body to show that she is mad? just go out there get blasted by penguin training day style?
It being a 3 hour film is irrelevant.

We’re talking about her supposedly being involved with the woman she’s looking for and her not just being a friend. You don’t need to cry in Batman’s arms for the appropriate reaction. Also I’m not sure how you think her getting shot would convey that either. I know I didn’t even say anything close to that.

Selina was just talking about finding shorty, looked in the bag she thought had money in it to discover the body, was stunned for a sec, went for cover when Bats got shot at, and then stole some money before she dipped during all the shooting. After that it went from trying to kill the cop she assumed killed her friend to the typical daddy issues.

The subplot doesn’t come off as Selina wanting justice or revenge for her dead lover. It makes even less sense when she just starts kissing Batman which actually shows she doesn’t just want to bang him but actually cares for him as the story goes on.

To each their own if you seriously were satisfied with that though.

:rofl:

her whole plot after that was to get revenge, i dont know how it can even be not, yes he didn tlike falcone but she didnt want to kill him til then

i mean the way she was acting and crying and all antsy, stomping around ready to kill when the recorded message from the phone was playing and revealed everything

i honestly do not know what you were watching, definitely had daddy issues but she had access to falcone the whole time but only decided to kill him afterwards

im not even sure if i wanna know what you would have done if you were in ehr place and saw the body and then literally seconds later got shot up and cornered

:rofl:

her whole plot after that was to get revenge, i dont know how it can even be not, yes he didn tlike falcone but she didnt want to kill him til then

Revenge for her friend.

But sure I’ll believe you that you knew they were lovers all along :lol: Kissing Bats was just thrown in for fun.
im not even sure if i wanna know what you would have done if you were in ehr place and saw the body and then literally seconds later got shot up and cornered
React like a person with feelings and not just driven by plot.

Especially when you look at how that plot thread ends and what Selina goes on to do. She got over ol girl quickly. Offered Batman that getaway without hesitation.

Like I said though, to each their own. How it went down was good to you.

what? :lol:

if she didnt care about her friend, she wouldnt have come after the cop and discovered it was falcone all along, that her whole plot, look for her friend and went on a revenge and falcone just happens to be her dad too

but i raise the white flag because you dont see that everything she did after she was discovered dead had anything to do with her as revenge for some reason so there is no point discussing anything further

what? :lol:

if she didnt care about her friend, she wouldnt have come after the cop and discovered it was flacone all along
What did you read in my post where I said she didn’t care about her friend? :nerd:
but i raise the white flag because you dont see that everything she did after she was discovered dead had anything to do with her as revenge for some reason so there is no point discussing anything further
You seem way more pressed about that when it’s not what I was talking about.

Her wanting revenge was already addressed but given the history and what was revealed she wanted revenge for more than her dead friend. If not, we wouldn’t have learned what went down with her mother. Pretending the revenge was solely about one thing between the father and daughter just isn’t true.

Back
Top Bottom