DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

he was suppose to be GL in the JL film but got cut so he’s just trying to get the biggest role he got back to life

its also the 1yr anniv of JL snydercut release so the snyder disciples are on an all out quest to get their hashtag trending

WB/Discovery merger is swirling with speculation that the synderverse might be restored. That GL pic along with some other sprinkles from the cast and crew have been fueling those rumors.

I keep seeing people say that Gotham city is a character in this movie. What does that actually mean?
The city itself and its current state plays a big part in the story itself. Elements and circumstances of the city all play in to it to the extent it feels like another character in the plot.

he was suppose to be GL in the JL film but got cut so he’s just trying to get the biggest role he got back to life

its also the 1yr anniv of JL snydercut release so the snyder disciples are on an all out quest to get their hashtag trending
Oh ok. Felt like a random person lobbying. Guess the rumors for who Snyder wanted as GL were wrong.

i'm all for it if he gets the character, even if a nobody....
homie look like bruhman though....
Feel like GL needs a star not an unknown. Similar reason (of many) why Cyborg was never really getting a solo movie.

WB/Discovery merger is swirling with speculation that the synderverse might be restored. That GL pic along with some other sprinkles from the cast and crew have been fueling those rumors.
Yikes

still cant believe DC got the perfect john Stewart and put dude in a suicide squad movie
They wasted Will Smith too.

Which leads me to believe both he and Iris didn't want to do a franchise with them.

They wasted Will Smith too.

Which leads me to believe both he and Iris didn't want to do a franchise with them.
Yep! But the crazy thing is Willshot was supposed to be in JL 2&3. He was going to reprise his role as Deadshot and was going to be apart of batman's resistance army.

Yep! But the crazy thing is Willshot was supposed to be in JL 2&3. He was going to reprise his role as Deadshot and was going to be apart of batman's resistance army.

As far as Snyder's plans, yeah he was probably gonna include Willshot and Deathstroke and probably even Black Adam :lol:

I just feel like ever since the reaction to BvS DC/WB were looking for a way to move on from Snyder but were committed for obvious reasons and couldn't actually fire him. So had his JL came out they would've pulled the trigger then and use the poor reaction to that as an excuse.

So I don't really think Will would've been committed.

Excited to see what his writing style is like.
Gotta say I don't think any actor has standed toe to toe with Daniel Day Lewis better than Paul Dano and DDL put on an all time performance.
Fun fact- He wasn't supposed to play Eli, just the brother that sells the family out, but the actor that was supposed to play him backed out and Dano got to put on a clinic.

Last edited:
Just came out from seeing it.

Man.. it was amazing! It’s difficult but I would still give TDK a slight nudge over it. Heath really did his thing as Joker - more of a joker/riddler hybrid.

This film actually seems like a reimagined TDK as it draws a lot of characteristics from the film - killings of law officials, city as hostage feel, and how was outsmarted at almost every turn. However, the detective work in this film hasn’t been seen in any Bat film yet.

If TDK is a 10, this was a 9.7.

Heath really was that dude. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom